Super Contributor

Re: Anybody is watching,buying Gem Week items on Shophq?

On 1/16/2015 GinaV24 said:

Well I caved in this morning. I saw the white coral multistrand necklace that Michael V was offering and decided I just HAD to order it. I didn't care for the earrings so I passed on those.

I've been enjoying watching the ShopHQ jewelry shows - even though up til now I was windowshopping only.

I'd been considering the white coral choice as well. Bamboo coral is rarely offered that hasn't been dyed red or salmon color. Although, I'm not over the awful ordering experience with SHQ to attempt it again. Enjoy your new necklace!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

thanks, kath, I'm really interested to get it. I'm sorry you had such a bad time with them. So far I've been fortunate that it has all worked out for me. fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

I'm not in the market for anything at all but I just love Chuck.

Respected Contributor

I am so tempted to buy the Coral TTV necklace today. Its beautiful in all colors. Salmon is my first pick. I love SHOPHQ and have had very good customer service. Try them again.

Super Contributor

I went shopping in my jewelry box and found a coral torsade I already own. It's not the pretty white TTV, but it's already 'round my neck. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I ordered it in the Salmon Coral. The TTV necklace today 1/16. Just looks so pretty and I have no self control.

Honored Contributor

I love that coral torsade and as much as I love red and especially salmon coral, the white has me mesmerized and really tempted. I just don't think I'd wear it very often.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And oddly, as tired as I am of hearing about Sleeping Beauty, I just saw a ring that is also sorely tempting me. Thanks heavens HQ is showing jewelry...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 LisaB said:

I ordered it in the Salmon Coral. The TTV necklace today 1/16. Just looks so pretty and I have no self control.

Very pretty Lisa & good pricing. Love coral with brown or gray tones/apparel. That necklace would look gorgeous with a gray cashmere sweater. Will brighten a winter day-enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I like watching ShopHQ jewelry shows, except when hosted by Kendy or Lynn. Just now had to change the channel, Kendy was going on about her kids' sports again. I don't buy much. Michael's stuff is overpriced, and lots of Chuck's things are junky.