Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody buy any thing today ?

@Kachina624 That is a nice looking ring.  Would you know what hallmark Robert Manse uses?  If I ever come across any when reselling it's good to know the designer / manufacturer.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    No, I don't know but ill check it out and let you know when the ring arrives, if its big enough to see.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Nothing.  Endless silver from JAI that's oxidized.  Dabs of 14K inserted.  Sterling silver is so temporary.  Lovely shine that dims and tarnishes and ends up dull.  Then H color diamonds from Afinity.  Better off with 14K white gold.  Those H color diamonds in the yellow gold seems to dim, compared to the diamonds in the the white gold. The Afinity rep hastens to add that white 14K has the rhodium on it. Awkward moment. As though that's the reason the 14K white looks better. It's really the diamonds.

I looked at the Eterna gold.  Better then the rest of the jewelry shown.  But I didn't get anything.

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying just having QVC non-stop jewelry shows for the day, although some of the glamour has disappeared (yes, I miss Lisa Robertson), as well as the expertise and passion for jewelry (Antonella and Nancy Hornbeck.).

I never bought from Robert Manse on HSN, and I will not do so now on QVC. I do not like modified gemstones.

A few other items are tempting, but gold prices are really quite high.

I am wearing some of my previously purchased treasures, and I am happy I bought when prices were more reasonable.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Kachina624 That is a nice looking ring.  Would you know what hallmark Robert Manse uses?  If I ever come across any when reselling it's good to know the designer / manufacturer.  TIA

@rockygems123 

I was looking around online and it looks like his jeweler's mark is a stylized "M". This is one RM ring I found:

Bali Designs by Robert Manse Rings | HSN | Sterling silver rings bands,  Gold band ring, Ruby heart pendant

A bracelet:

NEW – Robert Manse Designs

Esteemed Contributor

I am taking my time going through everything, deciding on who gets what.  I have my DD, DIL, and little GD of 10.

I have several glass cases on my bureau with my very special favorites, which prompts me to wear my jewelry most every day.

And yes, we have an alarm system.  And I hide the obvious anytime we have anyone doing work in our home.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like these earrings:

But they are not cheap and have butterfly clasps.  Butterfly clasps are the worst kind of backing.  Hate dealing with that little piece and the earring stabs my head.

So on the fence...

Esteemed Contributor

No, The prices on Diamonique have gone up quite a bit, and the reviews have been on the negative side. I skipped the other jewelry shows. 

Super Contributor

The nail jewlery looked interesting. If it is as good as it looks and typical Bali quality, I am all in. Baly made bracelet wear well.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Although I needed it like a case of plague, I got the Robert Manse nail ring.  I was sold by the fact he uses zircon instead of the standard cheap white topaz that has no sparkle.  Zircon looks like diamond.

@Kachina624   I ordered the same ring!  It was unusual and I also like the white zircon.  The ring was a good price today.  Hope we like it!