Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody Buying Any Three Amigos Bargains?

These are the only Three Amigos I know and they don't sell jewelry...

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

These are the only Three Amigos I know and they don't sell jewelry...

I remember seeing this movie but can't remember anything about it.  Well except for Steve Martin.  Love him.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Something doesn't feel right purchasing jewelry from salesmen who call themselves "The Three Amigos"

@makena  Would you prefer The Three Bandidtos? 

@Kachina624   ¿o, los tres ladrones?    (this is my first giggle of the day)!

Thieves? Really?

Honored Contributor

The s/h was a deal breaker for me.  Chuck was offering some cutout scrollwork band rings that were under $30.00 I think.  They were very reasonably priced.  But Evine wanted $5.99 to ship EACH ring.  I wasn't paying $5.99 to ship one ring so they lost the sale on that.

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I loaded up this time because I had the money to spend and was interested in picking up some green gemstones.  Last week I bought the TTV prasiolite ring, necklace and earrings.  I saw a green quartz bracelet that matched, so I bought it.   Paul had a great deal on a tennis bracelet, so I bought two - amy and blue topaz.  I also  bought a pair of MV lapis earrings and a Judy Crowell lapis ring.  I love the Sunwest silver Dine Spirit pieces, and I bought rhodonite earrings and ring.  And if that weren't enough, last night MV had on his 'jelly drop' chalcedony rings for a special price and I bought two - green and blue.  Oh, and I couldn't help myself - I love rose quartz and MV had a beautiful Madagascar rose quartz ring last night, too. 

Phew!!  I'm good on jewelry for a long time to come!

@Shogirl   Evine should be sending you roses!   Be very careful of Paul and Judy's jewelry.   It's often poorly designed,  not well made and they don't stand behind it if something goes wrong.   You're on your own.   I wouldn't put a lot of money into their merchandise.

I thought the Sunwest Silver pieces were ridiculously over-priced. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The s/h was a deal breaker for me.  Chuck was offering some cutout scrollwork band rings that were under $30.00 I think.  They were very reasonably priced.  But Evine wanted $5.99 to ship EACH ring.  I wasn't paying $5.99 to ship one ring so they lost the sale on that.

@Lipstickdiva  ITA.   And they toss it all in one envelope.   Evine s&h is often a deal breaker for me.   They really stick it to you on jewelry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I picked up several items....Gem Insider...had 100facet bracelets for about 88.00 and I ordered the citrine and blue topaz.  Came today and wow just beautiful...the citrine is closer to a golden/orange color it is very nice and the blue topaz is sky which is what they showed on tv.  The clasp and settings are really done well...no quality issues at all on these.  I also ordered a different bracelet he had on later that day....lemon quartz...cushion cut 8mm and elongated cushions 17mm (I think) wow is this one gorgeous and what a wonderful deal...114.00.  Again the stones just sparkle the color is a beaufiful soft rich lemon color....rich looking...love it with the alternating different cuts and sizes of gems.  The setting is wonderful and clasp is sturdy.  Quality is great on all of them.

Then they got me again....I ordred a Dallas Prince peridot ring and blue topaz earrings from Chuck's line....they were large 11mm ones...Heather the host had them on last night and well I thought I really want those earrings too!

I totally agree about Evine's shipping....it really is over the top.

Respected Contributor

I agree about s&H  situation, it is terribly high and to make it worse it doesn't expedite the delivery.

During the days of Shopnbc, it took 3 days to get t my house. Now I spent $14 on shipping for 2 pieces and they are still in process( 2 days).

Honored Contributor

If you watch their inventory you can get some very good promotional prices.  Same stuff, not brought in at lesser quality.  For the life of me, I don't know why they don't reduce the shipping on those stack rings.  I would buy many more than the few I have.