Honored Contributor

Anybody Buying Any Three Amigos Bargains?

I find those "bargains" are usually a much lesser quality. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anybody Buying Any Three Amigos Bargains?

I think of the three amigos Paul seems to be the most reasonable with his prices and I own several of his pieces and they are very well made and lovely.  The other two as I said are on the pricey side. Michael use to do a wonderful CZ line that he quit making to go into the more expensive lines  when he went ot Evine and Chuck has always been high end.  The problem is if you don't like what you ordered you probably would have to pay to send it back as is true with most shopping channels. 

Respected Contributor

Something doesn't feel right purchasing jewelry from salesmen who call themselves "The Three Amigos"

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find those "bargains" are usually a much lesser quality. 

I am waiting for the Tucson shows and Las Vegas shows.  Michael had some lovely pieces.

Honored Contributor

Watched briefly yesterday, Not sure his name? Dark hair and beard. Seen his shows before channel surfing. Designs are not my taste. His sale pitch over the top funny! Makes for interesting viewing.
Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Something doesn't feel right purchasing jewelry from salesmen who call themselves "The Three Amigos"

@makena  Would you prefer The Three Bandidtos? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@makena wrote:

@Kachina624   ¿o, los tres ladrones?    (this is my first giggle of the day)!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I loaded up this time because I had the money to spend and was interested in picking up some green gemstones.  Last week I bought the TTV prasiolite ring, necklace and earrings.  I saw a green quartz bracelet that matched, so I bought it.   Paul had a great deal on a tennis bracelet, so I bought two - amy and blue topaz.  I also  bought a pair of MV lapis earrings and a Judy Crowell lapis ring.  I love the Sunwest silver Dine Spirit pieces, and I bought rhodonite earrings and ring.  And if that weren't enough, last night MV had on his 'jelly drop' chalcedony rings for a special price and I bought two - green and blue.  Oh, and I couldn't help myself - I love rose quartz and MV had a beautiful Madagascar rose quartz ring last night, too. 

Phew!!  I'm good on jewelry for a long time to come!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Much more appropriate but def still not buying!

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I loaded up this time because I had the money to spend and was interested in picking up some green gemstones.  Last week I bought the TTV prasiolite ring, necklace and earrings.  I saw a green quartz bracelet that matched, so I bought it.   Paul had a great deal on a tennis bracelet, so I bought two - amy and blue topaz.  I also  bought a pair of MV lapis earrings and a Judy Crowell lapis ring.  I love the Sunwest silver Dine Spirit pieces, and I bought rhodonite earrings and ring.  And if that weren't enough, last night MV had on his 'jelly drop' chalcedony rings for a special price and I bought two - green and blue.  Oh, and I couldn't help myself - I love rose quartz and MV had a beautiful Madagascar rose quartz ring last night, too. 

Phew!!  I'm good on jewelry for a long time to come!

I am glad you got to shop the way I wanted to. LOL.  Can't beat Michaels pieces.  They are lovely and he gives more information than other vendors and you can call him.  Please let us know how you like your things.Smiley Happy  I purchased the pink topaz ring that was a TS about a month ago and it was on again this time.  The ring is  absolutely lovely and very comfortable to wear.  Beautiful saturated color.