Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Any thoughts on the Jay King TS on HSN?

I like the versatility of the piece.  Not crazy about the price, though!  (Item 653-794)

Respected Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on the Jay King TS on HSN?

I really like it but I think the price is high too.  I would want to buy the turq and the Amy and that is $300 so no thanks.  I have stuff in my jewelry box that will do for now.  

Frequent Contributor

I decided to go for the turquoise. I wish the price were a bit lower, but it is a 40 inch long piece. The stretch pays helped. I dont like how the turqoise magnets break the flow of color on the other two necklaces. Why didnt they make them the same color? Why I ordered the turquoise, but was tempted to get the pink opal.

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle   I just looked at the aired items.  Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything at $300.  The appraised value of the TS is $285.  Maybe that is what she was talking about?

Respected Contributor

@Bluezircon   Enjoy your piece!  I get what you're saying about the magnet pieces.  It's more polished when all the stones are a matching color.

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I like the versatility of the piece.  Not crazy about the price, though!  (Item 653-794)

I watched the presentation but decided to wait. I agree the price is a little steep, especially if you want to purchase more than one and don't want to use flex pay. 

Frequent Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@Bluezircon   Enjoy your piece!  I get what you're saying about the magnet pieces.  It's more polished when all the stones are a matching color.

Thanks, I hope I will!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I got he pink opal one.  Love the pink and blue together Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@Sunnycorle   I just looked at the aired items.  Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything at $300.  The appraised value of the TS is $285.  Maybe that is what she was talking about?

She was talking about wanting to buy two of them and probably by the time you add in tax and shipping if that's not free it would be $300.  I don't remember the exact price, but seems like it was around $134, so $134 X 2 = 268 + tax.

Respected Contributor

It's only $139.......I don't think that's a high price.  I don't care for bead jewelry, though, so not buying.

@ItsME 

Laura loves cats!