Honored Contributor

Any thoughts on Carolyn Pollack's TSV tomorrow?

It's an easy pass for me.  But I'm sure many will love it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on Carolyn Pollack's TSV tomorrow?

What is it?

Honored Contributor

I just clicked on the preview link.  For that price, I'm sure the gold is plated or vermeil or something.  I'm not a ring wearer anyhow so it's an easy pass for me as well.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of all-metal rings (I like gemstones), so it's an easy pass for me too.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Im not impressed,  especially when I saw the brass.   I will not buy anything that has brass on it.   She has done other similar rings that I liked much better. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

I'm not a fan of all-metal rings (I like gemstones), so it's an easy pass for me too.

@blonde   I like to wear a "loud"  ring on one hand and a "quiet"  ring on the other that doesn't compete.   So I wear a gemstone or large turquoise ring on one hand and an all-metal ring on the other.   I have a collection of silver rings that aren't too decorative,  just for that purpose. 

Occasional Contributor

I liked it.  I don't have anything with different metals and I thought it was pretty, I ordered it in the email preview.  Pumped!

Honored Contributor

@MaxtonJames   Enjoy your ring when it arrives and don't let us naysayers discourage you. 

Trusted Contributor

Based on the pictures I saw, you need long, slender fingers to pull this look off.

I have small hands and fingers so it does not tempt me in the least.  Some of CP's new bracelets do.

Honored Contributor

I like the looks of it, but will the brass tarnish?  I have one ring from Studio Barse that is brass and it never tarnishes. Not sure about Carolyn's.