Honored Contributor

Any sharp eyed bead lovers happen to catch Nakery TS on HSN?

I happened to stay up late for some reason and watched HSN's Nakery intro.  I don't know that host, but she had on the most beautiful ruby and soft black 4 strand beaded bracelet.  I scoured HSN and can't find it.  Online video shows a different host.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any sharp eyed bead lovers happen to catch Nakery TS on HSN?

Honored Contributor

Rarities maybe?

Rarities Gemstone Bead Stretch Bracelets Set of 2

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass 

Were either of these the bracelet? She had one on each arm. I copied them from the midnight presentation.

michelle yarn bracelet.png

michelle yarn bracelet 02.png

Honored Contributor

Yes, those are the ones !   The four on her left hand.   I'll go through the bracelets again, with this closeup I can tell there are a lot more colors in the strands than I thought last night.  (Probably the most expensive, I was amazed at the broad range of prices for their beaded jewelry.)  If that's Michelle Yarn, did she go to the same derm as Amy?  

Honored Contributor

I found it, I found it!  It is the one by Kalifano, multi-color agate beads.  It is on a coil, which will take some getting used to, but I just fell in love with the way her bracelet complemented her outfit.

And it was only 39.00, not a couple hundred as I feared.  Thank you all for helping.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I happened to stay up late for some reason and watched HSN's Nakery intro.  I don't know that host, but she had on the most beautiful ruby and soft black 4 strand beaded bracelet.  I scoured HSN and can't find it.  Online video shows a different host.

@depglass   Etsy has a large variety of beaded bracelets. Most are on elastic cords.

Super Contributor

I agree, you can go to gemfair, pick your stones, even with driving and entrance fee, for 40 dollars you can buy a lot of agate, it is inexpensive stone.