Valued Contributor

Any purchases made from the morning show?

Could not resist the 36" truffle necklace on clearance in the rose and on ez pay. I noticed they raised the price a little (I think it was down to $124) but was not able to purchase at that time. Now I will with the ez pay option. It will be beautiful with the marquise shaped mother of pearl enhancer I have from Judith in the rose.

And also purchased my zodiac sign...the Aquarius turned out quite well....IMHO...so I will get that home and see.

That is it for now. Wonder what the rest of the day will bring! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Any purchases made from the morning show?

In the early hours of this morning I bought the new titanic necklace, the amy enhancer to go with it & I waitlisted the rose quartz ring. This is it unless I change my mind........!!

Regular Contributor

I'm thinking about the rhodolite and diamonique line bracelet but the sizing is causing me to wonder if the 7 and a half inch length will be a little too long for me. The smaller size will be too short.

I did advance order the chrono watch in brown. I already own it in yellow gold clad.

Valued Contributor

Add J288843....sterling bead necklace. Trying to pick up things that I know were in inventory before the sale of the company in the Spring. Not sure how the change in the company will affect quality of product.

This has been on my radar anyway so now is a good time. Should work nicely with some older heart dangle earrings from Judith. Always re-working my jewelry box...keeps things fresh. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Item J282679 was $128.00 as an event price, same shipping cost, just 13 more so not so bad. It was $243 when introduced this summer.

I received it in the gold color, I am pleased, and prefer it worn long not doubled, added an 18 in in gold.

Enjoy

Valued Contributor

Thanks, spider, for the price update on the 36" truffle necklace. Looking forward to receiving this.

Just got my first Ripka 14k gold clad 36" chain the other day.....the baguette barrel necklace. Very pretty. Another one on my long wishlist that I finally got to bring home. Smiley Happy

Enjoy the shows today!