Trusted Contributor

Any ideas for the Gold Rush TSV on 1/24?

There's nothing like real gold...........  I'm probably going to be window shopping but I enjoy watching the event.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any ideas for the Gold Rush TSV on 1/24?

I rarely watch Q anymore but I do tune in to some of the 2 gold days each year.  I'd really like to see more rose gold, leverback earrings, and perhaps a quality mid-priced rose gold bracelet.  

I have my eye on an Imperial Gold bracelet.  If it's not marked down enough, I can live without it.  Smiley Happy  

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart   I also love rose gold!  I have a couple of pieces and they've become my favorites.  I know it's not for everyone but I love to mix my rose gold with both my white & yellow metals.  It's always the piece that get's noticed too.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea, probaby a $1200 bracelet on 6 EP's.  Considering its real gold.  

Respected Contributor

The 31st California Gold Rush Today's Special Value is this bracelet featured in the on-air promo:

CGR TSV 2019.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@banned again  Thank you for the info!

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, looks like Jai’s Box chain bracelet 

Super Contributor

I like the bracelet too. I really hope they have a great price on it and give us the choices of yellow, white and rose gold. I would also like to see it with a big O ring clasp so we could hang a charm on it if we wanted to.

The earrings they did on their last gold show were a flop in my opinion. They had several pairs in the as is section so I thought I would try them. Not even with them marked way down were they worth the cost. They were just so light weight and fragile. I sent them back.

Thank you so much for letting us know about the upcoming gold show Nova. I'll for sure be watching. It's going to be fun to find out what you girls liked bought.

Trusted Contributor

I never watch, but I'm ready for some new gold.  Will check out the pieces online.