Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any feelings on the Affinity wide band pave ring?

@faeriemoon wrote:

This is a three-carat ring, guys.  Did I give the wrong info somewhere?

I'm sorry. I see that it's three carats.  When I clicked on the link, I watched the video, and they showed it in two sizes in the video.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan Was it the video with Jayne?  That's the one that I watched, but I noticed they had two videos; one with a host I don't know.  

They only show the three carat in the one I watched.  I'll have to take a look at the other one.  I would only be interested in the three carat one though.

(I noticed someone else mentioned one carat and thought I posted the wrong information LOL.)

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@wildcat fan Was it the video with Jayne?  That's the one that I watched, but I noticed they had two videos; one with a host I don't know.  

They only show the three carat in the one I watched.  I'll have to take a look at the other one.  I would only be interested in the three carat one though.

(I noticed someone else mentioned one carat and thought I posted the wrong information LOL.)

I'm pretty sure it was with Jayne.  I've watched several videos this morning and can't remember for certain who the host was. 

I just clicked on your link again, and the video they have posted now is not the same one they had posted earlier today.  The graphics said 3 carat, but the host had two rings in the presentation and one choice was 1 carat.  Maybe the 1 carat has sold out, so they updated the video?  

That 3 carat is a beauty, though 😍

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

This is a three-carat ring, guys.  Did I give the wrong info somewhere?

@faeriemoon 

Sorry. Thought you were referring to J366608. It's not pave - round and baguette and 1 tcw.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Just an update for all who were kind enough to chime in.  I have vetoed this ring.  Looking elsewhere for something different. 

Big deal birthday coming soon.  Have to point the hubs in the right direction.  Truthfully, I don't care for the underside of this ring due to the fact that the Q hollows everything out to the least possible amount of metal.  

Additionally, I've decided I'd get more use out of a thinner ring that I could stack with my JAI stuff, so I'm looking at platinum eternity bands.

Many thanks to those who offered their opinions.  I value all of your thoughts. Heart