Honored Contributor

Re: Any chance of a 1 Carat 100 Facet Diamonique Solitaire?

QVC, are you listening? This should not even be a post. How can buyers not be aware that many women want a CZ engagement ring and do not want something that looks phony. A one carat solitaire is more believable than anything larger. People know that genuine diamonds larger than a carat, and colorless, cost a fortune. Buyers know that their friends and acquaintances will know a two or three carat ring can't be real on a middle class lady. When I look at six carat pear shaped earrings on Oprah, I believe they are real. When I look at similar size stones, in D flawless, on a teacher, I know they are fake. Believability will sell many more solitaires. It should be obvious that the selection needs to be expanded in one carat rings.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Seashoregirl said: Thanks NiteStar!!! Does anyone one any Bella Luce?? How does it compare to Diamonique? Thanks!!

Sorry Seashoregirl..........I'm just now coming back to this thread! For me personally, I prefer Bella Luce over Diamonique. Not that I don't like Diamonique, but I think Bella Luce looks more like "the real thing".

Respected Contributor

Count me in as wanting a gold round stone simple Tiffany style setting.

Respected Contributor

Definitely need to bring back 1, 1.5 and 2 in white and yellow gold. I own 1 carat from Q and 2 carats from shop nbc, love them and wear on vocations or just because .
Super Contributor

I own and love the Bella Luce. It holds up very well and looks beautiful.

Regular Contributor

I own the 2ct solitaire and the 1 1/2 ct solitaire in 14kt yellow gold to go with my real yellow gold ring guards, they match exactly. My original solitaire is a 1 carat with 2 smaller side stones. As I posted before, I enjoy changing off my rings.

Respected Contributor

Do you have small hands?

I have a 2 ct reg diamond solitare in a princess cut..and it isn't big at all I don't think? I even have a diamond wrap on it - and iit looks just fine.

Honored Contributor

On 4/15/2015 NiteStar said:
On 4/14/2015 Seashoregirl said: Thanks NiteStar!!! Does anyone one any Bella Luce?? How does it compare to Diamonique? Thanks!!

Sorry Seashoregirl..........I'm just now coming back to this thread! For me personally, I prefer Bella Luce over Diamonique. Not that I don't like Diamonique, but I think Bella Luce looks more like "the real thing".

Where is this sold? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

This is exactly what I have wanting also. I even wrote to the Q about bringing a 1ct solitaire ring as the 2ct's are just not believable for me. My 1ct diamond I lost 2 weeks ago fell out of the setting and am sick about it. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a real diamond. I have a diamonique band that I have had for years and still sparkles beautifully.

Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Mindy D said: QVC, are you listening? This should not even be a post. How can buyers not be aware that many women want a CZ engagement ring and do not want something that looks phony. A one carat solitaire is more believable than anything larger. People know that genuine diamonds larger than a carat, and colorless, cost a fortune. Buyers know that their friends and acquaintances will know a two or three carat ring can't be real on a middle class lady. When I look at six carat pear shaped earrings on Oprah, I believe they are real. When I look at similar size stones, in D flawless, on a teacher, I know they are fake. Believability will sell many more solitaires. It should be obvious that the selection needs to be expanded in one carat rings.

Perfect!I couldn't of said it better!!