New Contributor

Any Suggestion for women's watch?

Good day, guys! I'm seeking for a $150-400 women's watch. Do you have any ideas?

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Suggestion for women's watch?

Really? Is this a survey?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Deena Weis    There are infinite possibilities.  Yellow gold or white stainless? Sporty or dressy? Dainty or large? Diamonds or not?  Metal or ceramic?  Do you want a chronograph?  Quartz or automatic? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I bought  Timex and Citizen watches. They both have Eco watches---NO Battery needed.  My Citizen was $300 but the Timex was a special price on the AtoZ website for under $50/

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you belong to costco or sam's club.  I think they always have nice watches at decent prices. I bought a women's Bulova diamond (silver with gold) watch there.  I love it.  

Honored Contributor

Everyone I see is looking at their phone.    I would just buy an upgraded model.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

When it comes to watches,I'm strictly "Second Hand Rose".  I now buy Ecclissi exclusively, all silver, all used, all from Ebay.  I must have 14 and I paid from $40- $90 and they all work perfectly ( some I've had for ten years).

Honored Contributor

I only buy Citizen's Eco-Drive watches.  I love never having to worry about batteries.  And they offer gorgeous watches.

Honored Contributor

I'd lower your price point and buy several.  OK, a few.  I have about 5 Ecclissis, I didn't plan it this way, its just when the Ecclissi line was featured years ago I was drawn to them.  Two turq. faces, one sterling, one gold plated sterling.  I also have a Citizen's Eco Drive purchased at a local auction for $35.00.  It still looks brand new.