Super Contributor
On the TSV for March, I hope it is something beautiful and affordable. Going through sad times need a pick me up.
Contributor

Hey Sherbear - Have you been to PhilaDELPHIa lately? I heard there's a lot of riplove.

Trusted Contributor
Bangle,garnet or peridot. A/d program also. Godfreako posted it.
Respected Contributor

Sherbear, I am sorry that you are going through a bad time right now. The TSV bangle is really pretty. I hope the price is right. It looks great in garnet and in peridot. I am sure the London blue topaz and amethyst options are great, too. It is a pretty close replica of a bangle Judith did in 18k gold with diamonds and gemstones.

Super Contributor
Thanks ladies, I got a peek at bracelets. I like auto delivery, hope I get the early email. Judith's jewerly always lifts my spirits. Thanks again for the encouragement.
Super Contributor

Sherbear, I"m so sorry to hear that you are going thru a tough time now. Please know that I care.

I'm looking forward to Judith's upcoming shows and her TSV. I can't wait!!!

Take care, Pepper22

Super Contributor
Pepper22, you are such a sweetheart, thank you for caring. I decked out in my Judith for church today. Made me feel sassy! I am looking forward to the shows also. Sherbear
Valued Contributor
On 3/6/2015 ilovekailua said:

Hey Sherbear - Have you been to PhilaDELPHIa lately? I heard there's a lot of riplove.

I still can't find that website. I've done numerous web searches and come up with a tech products company or a leather goods retailer. What am I doing wrong?
Honored Contributor
On 3/8/2015 rac71 said:
On 3/6/2015 ilovekailua said:

I still can't find that website. I've done numerous web searches and come up with a tech products company or a leather goods retailer. What am I doing wrong?

delphi forums

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein