Contributor

Re: Any News on What Lisa Robertson is up to?

On 1/10/2015 cater said:

Chickadoo has a real problem with Lisa she cannot let any thing about Lisa alone. She has started posts about her and knocks her about her about her life now. As to face books let just be real here Dave James, Patty Reilly, Judy Crowell, Paul Deasy, Kathy Levine to name a few all have face book pages. But who gets the complaints about theirs Lisa does. It is absolutely no ones business what Lisa does with her life and time if you care about her read her face book if you can't stand her stay away from it. Changing a nic 4 times and it still complaining about Lisa. Amazing Grace a beautiful and thought full post .

Pretty darn sure LR couldn't care less what some nasty little TROLL posts.

Personally, I don't do Facebook but I know plenty of people that do -- big whoop!

Agree about Amazing Grace's post. The world could use a lot more of that.

Respected Contributor

I can't imagine following a salesperson on Facebook but I went to take a peek after all the talk here. It seems to me that Lisa Robertson is enjoying herself and that seems to get some people's panties in a bunch. My take on it is..........she don't care about you or what you think about her, get over yourselves. You ain't that important to her or us. Give it a rest.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/9/2015 twocent said:

Don't forget to ask, "Wheeeeeeeeere's Patty?" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Too true!

Looks like hatred is not just in the realm of politics

Oy va.I will not justify that with answer.

Super Contributor

If that many people are bothering her - I hope she carries a gun, has an alarm system and several Dobermans

Respected Contributor

Reiki604, you made me laugh with your post. Also think that dooBdoo and culebra have good thoughts expressed. I will also say I miss Lisa on the Q thought she was a excellent host, and wish her well in what ever she has plans to do.

Contributor

On 1/9/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

She basically polls the audience every couple of days with dumb questions that I'm sure she doesn't read all the 1000+ replies to but people are like sheep and usually answer anyway.

This is too funny!! My thoughts exactly. The scallywag in me asks ""Who gives a $***#?"" to all those dumb questions and I am amused by all the people who answer them. BTW....I do not read them either.....I just marvel at the amounts of answers.

I AM curious about her next career endeavor. I like her style and I would like to see her design a quality line of clothing and accessories.

Frequent Contributor

Funny how people see a posting asking about Lisa Robertson and they click on it to troll. So some didn't like her, others did. No, people aren't going to change their shopping or buying habits but I wonder what the ratings are now.

When Kathy Levine left years ago there was someone to take over as the face of QVC. It became Lisa. Who will it be now? Certainly not Jane or Mary Beth. Maybe Shawn. It won't be Courtney, Albany, Jacque, Jill or Antonella either.

Occasional Contributor

Then there's the thought that she's trying to stay in touch with her "fan base" so that when she announces what ever she's doing next, her audience will still be there. I think it's smart marketing, on her part. Reaching out to people, keeping them engaged and interested is a good plan.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2015 HelicopterMom said:

Then there's the thought that she's trying to stay in touch with her "fan base" so that when she announces what ever she's doing next, her audience will still be there. I think it's smart marketing, on her part. Reaching out to people, keeping them engaged and interested is a good plan.

Keeping us engaged and interested is a good plan, but she's having problems with keeping some of us engaged and interested IMO. Repeatedly posting selfies, food photos, and pics of her home gets boring, and some posts sound juvenile. I never checked her websites when she worked at QVC, but I checked a few times since her departure. It's the same old stuff day after day, just like her shows on the Q. The last few times I checked, it appeared the number of likes on her FB had flatlined.
Respected Contributor

Her number of followers keeps growing and now is approaching 100,000. That's more than 3,000 friending her per day.

She goes out quite a lot and posts photos of that plus a lot of sunsets and pictures of her culinary creations (mostly roasted vegetable dishes). After the holidays, she got back to the gym and posted pictures of some exercises I would never do. They looked really hard and unpleasant. Of course, I'm not in the public eye.

I can't wait for her to tell us what she's doing next.