Honored Contributor

Re: Any News on What Lisa Robertson is up to?

On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/9/2015 Lila4now said:

The moment she decides to do something else, you can be sure those obsessed with her will plaster it all over the boards. I do feel sorry for those folks who have no life.

I agree! With all that is going on in the world this is what the O/P cares about.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

This is a shopping website, and the OP posted about a former Q employee. Many of us, perhaps most posters here, are not interested in posting or conversing about the Paris terrorists, medical issues, or personal problems on a shopping website. What you suggest-in a snarky manner & passing judgment about what the OP posted, is ridiculous.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol}On 1/9/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:

The moment she decides to do something else, you can be sure those obsessed with her will plaster it all over the boards. I do feel sorry for those folks who have no life.

I agree! With all that is going on in the world this is what the O/P cares about.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

This is a shopping website, and the OP posted about a former Q employee. Many of us, perhaps most posters here, are not interested in posting or conversing about the Paris terrorists, medical issues, or personal problems on a shopping website. What you suggest-in a snarky manner & passing judgment about what the OP posted, is ridiculous.

Oh get over yourself already! Your post is as ridiculous as these numerous threads about Lisa Robinson. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2015 twocent said:

Don't forget to ask, "Wheeeeeeeeere's Patty?" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Too true!

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/9/2015 twocent said:

Don't forget to ask, "Wheeeeeeeeere's Patty?" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Too true!

Looks like hatred is not just in the realm of politics & terrorists.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

On 1/9/2015 KathyPet said: There is nothing nasty about my post. First of all Lisa stated that she was going to be taking a extended vacation, break, whatever you want to call it so anyone who followed the comments she made when she announced her departure would know that she did not intend to do anything for a while. Secondly, Lisa certainly does not have to worry about keeping a pay check coming in. She worked for QVC for over 20 years and made a boat load of money. Estimates of $150,000 salary a year plus Bonuses do not seem out of line for the profit she generated for the Q. She is a single woman with no other responsibilities except,for herself. She is a highly intelligent woman and I am sure has managed her money well. She certainly does not need to worry about covering the mortgage payment or the electric bill.
You didn't really mean to say $150,000 in annual salary, did you? I would think closer to $1,000,000 per year, if not more.
Contributor

Look on MSN.com. The side blurb says Lisa Robertson's confessions. The article is the about a Duck Dynasty wife but the ex-QVC host is referenced/pictured to the right. Maybe she is a bit more known outside of QVC than we thought.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 VCamp2748 said:
On 1/9/2015 dooBdoo said:

I've posted very little about her departure, but I've read many of the threads. Her presence or absence on the Q had/has no effect on my viewing or purchasing habits.

In my opinion, those who <em>genuinely</em> like and respect Lisa would follow her on her non-QVC Facebook page rather than starting all these threads where she's becoming a target for jokes and ridicule (warranted or not).

Here's the link to her public page, and you don't have to have a Facebook account to bookmark it and read it:

https://www.facebook.com/Lisa.Robertson.07

(edited to correct linkSmile)

Good post

Thanks, VCamp2748.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Who you looking at?! It's Go Cart Girl!!!! I tried riding go carts yesterday and it was a lot of fun, but who knew it involved a hair net?! Hope you're having a good Monday :)

She's very, very busy racing go-carts.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:

Not necessarily all she cares about. It's what she elected to post about... Posts about what's going on in the world tend to be poofed and probably don't have a lot of relevance to topics on the home shopping boards, anyway....

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

StuffyBug A million a year sounds high but really who knows? however I am sure that she is not stressing about how she is going to pay the electric bill and isn't rushing to go back to work.