Honored Contributor

Re: Any News on What Lisa Robertson is up to?

I have no issues with wanting to stay abreast of Lisa's next step. She was a significant presence on QVC and one that many of us got used to seeing and enjoyed watching. That said, I have to agree that her FB page is a big snooze... Unless she unveils her next step soon, I can't see folks staying focused on her roasted vegetables, dinner companions, fitness routine and so on... She's managed to snag a lot of followers on her new page, but unless it morphs into something more, I can't imagine folks will continue to check in for long just to see what she's up to...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 stevieb said:

I have no issues with wanting to stay abreast of Lisa's next step. She was a significant presence on QVC and one that many of us got used to seeing and enjoyed watching. That said, I have to agree that her FB page is a big snooze... Unless she unveils her next step soon, I can't see folks staying focused on her roasted vegetables, dinner companions, fitness routine and so on... She's managed to snag a lot of followers on her new page, but unless it morphs into something more, I can't imagine folks will continue to check in for long just to see what she's up to...

Agreed! I admit I've checked in just to see if she's said anything about what is next, and nada. I'm actually beginning to think she really is taking a break and doesn't have anything going right now. She obviously has plenty of time on her hands to be posting on FB every few hours! Good for her, she's earned some time off!
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Preds said:

Maybe she is weeding out the ""stalkers"". Maybe she is keeping in contact because people wanted her to. Maybe she doesn't give a flip about just plain nosy peeps. It's her life and she is sharing what she wants to share ... just like every other person on facebook.

Lisa's departure had NOTHING to do with the stalkers.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

The moment she decides to do something else, you can be sure those obsessed with her will plaster it all over the boards. I do feel sorry for those folks who have no life.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 winamac1 said:
On 1/9/2015 Preds said:

Maybe she is weeding out the ""stalkers"". Maybe she is keeping in contact because people wanted her to. Maybe she doesn't give a flip about just plain nosy peeps. It's her life and she is sharing what she wants to share ... just like every other person on facebook.

Lisa's departure had NOTHING to do with the stalkers.

I was referring to her Q ""fans"" ... not the actual ones.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

There is nothing nasty about my post. First of all Lisa stated that she was going to be taking a extended vacation, break, whatever you want to call it so anyone who followed the comments she made when she announced her departure would know that she did not intend to do anything for a while. Secondly, Lisa certainly does not have to worry about keeping a pay check coming in. She worked for QVC for over 20 years and made a boat load of money. Estimates of $150,000 salary a year plus Bonuses do not seem out of line for the profit she generated for the Q. She is a single woman with no other responsibilities except,for herself. She is a highly intelligent woman and I am sure has managed her money well. She certainly does not need to worry about covering the mortgage payment or the electric bill.
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Lila4now said:

The moment she decides to do something else, you can be sure those obsessed with her will plaster it all over the boards. I do feel sorry for those folks who have no life.

I don't know. I don't think everyone who might have an interest in her next venture necessarily qualifies as being 'obsessed' with her... Nor would I surmise that an interest qualifies one for membership in the 'get a life' club... Personally, I'd save my pity for those who are, perhaps, somehow embittered...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

If you are that interested O/P I would try her face book page.

Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Preds said:

Stalk ...ing? No she doesn't use a lot of celery, mostly califlower! LOL

Peas people. Corn-'t we just let it go? Actually, I don't carrot all what she's doing--even if she is roasting veggies. Lettuce leaf her alone{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Lila4now said:

I agree! With all that is going on in the world this is what the O/P cares about.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}