Super Contributor

Re: Any News on What Lisa Robertson is up to?

She basically polls the audience every couple of days with dumb questions that I'm sure she doesn't read all the 1000+ replies to but people are like sheep and usually answer anyway.

She'll post about what she eats for dinner and then the recipes because people want to know everything. And then her workout routines to get people in awe of her. And then of course YouTube videos of music she likes. That about sums up what Lisa has been up to. Really nothing.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 brii said:
On 1/9/2015 LipstickDiva said:

She roasts a lot of vegetables.

Are you stalking? LOL

MJ told me. She's the stalker. I'm just the repeater.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 brii said:

She roasts a lot of vegetables.

Are you stalking? LOL

MJ told me. She's the stalker. I'm just the repeater.

Honored Contributor

Lol
Super Contributor

Trailblazer had it right---it went from photos of her Christmas decorations and celebrations directly into exercise routines, what she is eating, and silly poll questions. I find the other host facebook pages so much more interesting. Sandra, for example, shares info on style, beauty, her kids, her life, wellness, cooking, her home, her past experiences, etc. Lisa seems to be singularly focused on what she eats and getting toned....with pictures of Alberti and a gal named Karen pretty much every few days. Good for her---just makes for a really uninteresting facebook page for me. It seems like a very small life actually.

I am sure it will change once she announces the next venture. To each their own. Plenty of other pages for me to browse through.

Super Contributor

If you go on Facebook you will find her .. she gives updates all the time .. makes me wonder if she is missing everyone.. she is giving exercise tips.. lunch dates.. birthday parties.. you name it she is doing it .. which I find surprising she is updating all the time .. its almost too much . I had her as a friend on facebook so I get her updates.. time to change that .. oh , she is on Pinterest too.. I do wish her well but it doesn't look like she is rushing to do something else other than enjoy not working

Honored Contributor

I've posted very little about her departure, but I've read many of the threads. Her presence or absence on the Q had/has no effect on my viewing or purchasing habits.

In my opinion, those who genuinely like and respect Lisa would follow her on her non-QVC Facebook page rather than starting all these threads where she's becoming a target for jokes and ridicule (warranted or not).

Here's the link to her public page, and you don't have to have a Facebook account to bookmark it and read it:

https://www.facebook.com/Lisa.Robertson.07

(edited to correct linkSmile)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I feel like Moses telling the Pharaoh "Let my people go!"

I think people need to let Lisa go. She was a salesperson. She is not our friend or sister. She rarely shared personal information so it's not like we ever really got to know her. She didn't teach or inspire people to learn and grow as human beings, to be honorable, compassionate and charitable. She sold products.

I'm sorry. I typically don't open any Lisa or Patti threads. I wish them well and good luck as I would any human being. But that's it.

Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2015 dooBdoo said:

I've posted very little about her departure, but I've read many of the threads. Her presence or absence on the Q had/has no effect on my viewing or purchasing habits.

In my opinion, those who genuinely like and respect Lisa would follow her on her non-QVC Facebook page rather than starting all these threads where she's becoming a target for jokes and ridicule (warranted or not).

Here's the link to her public page, and you don't have to have a Facebook account to bookmark it and read it:

https://www.facebook.com/Lisa.Robertson.07

(edited to correct linkSmile)

Good post

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 brii said:

She has gym shoes that look like watermelons. She went go-carting.

Now that is some deep stuff. I can see why she would post these types of things.