Respected Contributor

Re: Any News on What Lisa Robertson is up to?

On 1/15/2015 Irish1210 said:

To assume to know what a stalker would do or not do is FOOLISH ~~

Again, posting on FB places you frequent when you've had to deal with this type of terrible ordeal is UNSAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my opinion and everyone is free to think otherwise ~

I agree with you.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I think the reason people care about Lisa Robertson. She was a first class professional at her job besides being entertaining. She was also a favorite for 24 years. I am sure I will save money at the Q now. Lisa seemed to always do her homework. Jill Bauer does also and it shows. I also do not care for Shawn's made up words and poor English. It detracts from her presentations. Otherwise she is likable.

Honored Contributor

Lisa posted on her FB page either yesterday or the day before that while she decides what her next adventure will be, she's catching up on sleep and catching up with friends.

She posted this along with a picture of herself, Maria McCool from Calista and another woman.

Regular Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Irish1210 said:

To assume to know what a stalker would do or not do is FOOLISH ~~

Again, posting on FB places you frequent when you've had to deal with this type of terrible ordeal is UNSAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my opinion and everyone is free to think otherwise ~

So you in your opinion the victim should let the stalker dictate how they choose to live their life. Basically putting the blame on the victim and not the person with the mental illness, just like some do rape victims. You probably are one of those who question why she doesn't share this or that, but then when she does all heck breaks loose. No matter what she does you will fine something wrong with it.

Trusted Contributor

KDenn ~ AGAIN, my opinion in it's simplest form:

~If a person has had to deal with the terrorizing ordeal of being stalked, I feel it is UNSAFE to make public the places said person frequents.~

You may not agree with me and I respect that ~ please respect my opinion ~

Thanks ~