Honored Contributor

Re: Any News on What Lisa Robertson is up to?

On 1/10/2015 srgtdj said:

Well, she is posting photos of toilet paper rolls and asking folks how it got to her dining room--and with over 500 replies I would say that folks are still very interested in her. I am not a big fan of those kinds of silly facebook posts but apparently it keeps a lot of folks entertained and continuing to follow Lisa. I keep hoping she'll move on to something more relevant and interesting in her facebook but it hasn't happened yet. Time for me to move on---I know--and I have.

That's pathetic...

Honored Contributor

Sounds like she is having trouble filling her time right now as most newly retired people.She will get the hang of it soon and become too busy to even give those toilet paper rolls a thought.
Esteemed Contributor

1/9/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/9/2015 twocent said:

Don't forget to ask, "Wheeeeeeeeere's Patty?" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Looks like hatred is not just in the realm of politics & terrorist

Now that is really deep... this thread is both creepy and very disturbing.

Contributor

Whatever she's doing I'm sure it with double adjectives...I'm sure it's "definitely, definitely, amazing, amazing."

Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:

Don't forget to ask, "Wheeeeeeeeere's Patty?" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Too true!

Looks like hatred is not just in the realm of politics & terrorists.

Unfortunately, nasty little trolls are everywhere.

Occasional Contributor

On 1/10/2015 jbach said:
On 1/9/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/9/2015 Matty6 said:

Don't forget to ask, "Wheeeeeeeeere's Patty?" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Too true!

Looks like hatred is not just in the realm of politics & terrorists.

Unfortunately, nasty little trolls are everywhere.

No! trolls are not everywhere.. when people that were in the public forum as long as Lisa were and then leave with no explanation..go start a facebook page pretending to be just another normal person and fill it with look at me topics... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! A stipulation in the exit of a QVC host should be that they leave without starting a facebook page .. no other host that has exited has carried on with the public in the way that she has.. its ridiculous making people believe you have the "perfect" life.

Respected Contributor

Personally, I miss Lisa R on QVC. She was great at her job. I wish her well on her new endeavor. I from time to time look at her Facebook page. I especially like the cauliflower recipe as I am a fan of low cal,carb cauliflower. I made it and it was delicious. I suspect she is taking time to rest up for her new endeavor. When it is our time to know, she will tell us. I still miss her on the Q.

Respected Contributor

Chickadoo has a real problem with Lisa she cannot let any thing about Lisa alone. She has started posts about her and knocks her about her about her life now. As to face books let just be real here Dave James, Patty Reilly, Judy Crowell, Paul Deasy, Kathy Levine to name a few all have face book pages. But who gets the complaints about theirs Lisa does. It is absolutely no ones business what Lisa does with her life and time if you care about her read her face book if you can't stand her stay away from it. Changing a nic 4 times and it still complaining about Lisa. Amazing Grace a beautiful and thought full post .

Trusted Contributor

Probably trying to figure out how to stay relevant
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Desperate to stay relevant is more like it.