Super Contributor

I did not watch the shows since two were in the middle of the night, and the third was on while I was at work.  I did tape them, however, and quickly glanced at the items.  I am really glad that I bought the silver hammered bead bracelet during the silver day because I didn't see anything  else I wanted today.  I was excited to see the clearance show, but the two items I hoped were in it were still regular price.  I would like the gold hammered bead earrings and the lotus petal band ring, but I am waiting hoping they will go on clearance.  Did anyone order anything today?

Honored Contributor

Re: Any JAI purchases today?

I bought the station bracelet with the croco stations.

Respected Contributor

I bought the Spirit of Africa bracelet and the new boxed chain bracelet in croco.  I am having a hard time resisting.  I can't wait til they get here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I bought the Spirit of Africa bracelet and the new boxed chain bracelet in croco.  I am having a hard time resisting.  I can't wait til they get here.

@luvmybeetle  The Spirit of Africa bracelet is gorgeous!! Enjoy wearing it!!

Esteemed Contributor

This is a lovely line of beefy sterlilng. I like it a lot. Trying to contain myself before Christmas!  Would love to buy a 20" or 22" box chain and the leopard enhancer (full face one) for myself. Have to think of others first! 

Have my grandson's Christmas gift, but his birthday (12/15) isn't finished yet. My son and DIL have yet to provide suggestions. Time is getting late!

Sunday dropped off my Pledge for October, November and December to my Church. I'm good to go with that!  Whew. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Occasional Contributor

I'm waitlisted for the Spirit of Africa cuff.  Unfortunately, I had to tape the show so missed out on getting it in the live show.  I hope I get it! 

Honored Contributor

I have my eye on the large round pendant.

Respected Contributor

I bought nada.  The enhancers are huge, and heavy.  I think you need a larger frame to pull them off.  Jennifer C. Had the one on and it took up her chest, LOL.  Jill had the same one on a long chain dangling down around her waist  later in the evening and I thought it looked just peculiar.  Personally I don’t like to “feel” necklaces.  And being fairly active I wouldn’t want something heavy bouncing around either.  I think I am probably all bought up with three bracelets and a charm enhancer.  Until his necklaces go on a deep discount, that is.

Trusted Contributor

I so wanted the spirit of Africa Cuff, but college tuition coming due next month for my girl...so I was thinking practical.  I hate when I do that..lol

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

I so wanted the spirit of Africa Cuff, but college tuition coming due next month for my girl...so I was thinking practical.  I hate when I do that..lol

I admire you.  You have great restraint.  My children are grown now so I don't have to worry about that stuff anymore.