Occasional Contributor

I was wondering if anyone knows what was the bracelet that Antonella was wearing Tuesday night when she was doing the Fashion Clearance show on QVC 2. It was a silver I’d bracelet with a heart charm. I’ve been looking for it on QVC but I can’t find it.

Honored Contributor

@Alfredsbaby

I looked for you, but none of the videos I saw had Antonella as the host.  Do you have a link to a video, a picture, or a screenshot?

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella’s bracelet

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Alfredsbaby!   You can ask the hosts questions on their Facebook page and also you can send an email message.

At the bottom of any screen on the QVC site, click/tap on "Meet Our Hosts."

image.jpeg

You'll be redirected to a page of host photos.  

Click/tap on Antonella's photo to go to her profile.  

Then you can click/tap on the Facebook icon

or the email icon to contact her either way.

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor

Hi Lolakimono!

You can see some video from Tuesday’s Fashion Clearance show on QVC 2, just go to the items that they featured on that particular show. I picked any item there and you’ll see Antonella wearing it.  Thank you for your help!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I’ll try that too, I hope she answers me!

Valued Contributor

It looks like the Tiffany heart lock bracelet.

Honored Contributor
Occasional Contributor
No, it had a heart like this but also like a little ID plaque on it. Thank you for looking out for me.