Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Jewelry Box Show

On 3/24/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

Aw come on!! I want to watch but I'm at work. Boo Hoo!! Antonella and jewelry shows go together like PB&J!! Maybe I'll DVR them...

Good idea. Just set mine. I can't remember the last time I set my DVR to record a series on QVC. A random program every now and then but a series, it's been a while.

"Love all.Trust a few. Do wrong to none."

Frequent Contributor

I got really upset today when I turned on the TV thinking today was the day Her show started and seen all American West Jewelry..went right to the forums to vent..LOL...OOPS...but I still say I thought it said at one time the debut was today...I hope it is still there next week.

Super Contributor

So, the premiere next week will be ... GEM WEEK!

I think it's odd that QVC is bringing back Gem Week, but there aren't any gem TSVs. Sigh. Baby steps, I guess. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Esteemed Contributor

I wish Antonella the best of luck. She is one of my favorite hosts . I notice whenever someone calls during Antonella's shows, they gush with praise and compliments for her that I never hear for other hosts. It isn't just one or two people, it is every caller.

I usually shop online but at times I do catch Antonella's shows and always enjoy.

Super Contributor

Did anyone remember to watch? I only caught the last few minutes.

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2014 ennui1 said:

Did anyone remember to watch? I only caught the last few minutes.

I watched. There was a nice mix of products and price points.

"Love all.Trust a few. Do wrong to none."

Honored Contributor

Antonella does a very nice jewelry presentation. She does, though, have to try to pace herself, the over-the-top enthusiasm, real or not, can become a bit cloying... Supposedly this will be a regular show, so I'm hoping to catch it occasionally although I'd bet it'll continue to be limited to daytime hours and I sincerely hope it doesn't degenerate into yet another venue for Diamonique and Bronzo.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I watched in between doing other things and enjoyed the show. A fun show. I hope they keep doing it.

Respected Contributor

It was a fun show....she is such a jewelry lover and it shows.

Frequent Contributor

I missed it.. Smiley Sad had to work.. but I did get to check out what the line up was.. I hope this show stays true to format and maybe even gets to go an hour longer..it would be nice to see QVC bring in some new Jewelry and Gems besides Bronzo and Black Spinel. Nice to see Antonella bringing in something new for a change.