Contributor

Re: Antonella is hosting the live from Italy show over Father's Day weekend?

@Angel 2009 wrote:

Hi.  I hardly every post but I saw that there were gonna be live shows from Italy and I wanted to see if Antonella might be going.  I am so glad.  She has done it once or twice before; she looks beautiful and although I love her vibrant personality, she does "tone it down" for the Vincenza shows.  She does a very classy job and love that she is Italian in heritage. 

I also watched the time she did the show from Italy. She did "tone it down" this was a different side of Antonella. She looked lovely and was quite professional. She not only loves jewelry but she showed her love for Italy.  

Suzette

Honored Contributor

I love the departure from regular shows once in a while, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing one of my favorite hosts in Italy!  Antonella's charm, humor, and love of "her" Italy will be a great perspective to experience.  I hope the jewelry is fabulous too (but I'm more tepid in my expectations about the jewelry).   

Honored Contributor

starts some time Sat and runs all day Sun.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

It will be on all day.  Who else is joining Antonella.  They must be coming back to Westchester. Antonella cannot do all day alone.  I loved Lisa's shows from Italy. I still miss her on QVC, but I understand she has moved on. 

No one is joining her.

As always, only a few hours will be shown live from Italy.  The rest of the programming will be from QVC studios.   

Esteemed Contributor

I love Antonella and her passion for jewelry. I was thrilled that QVC selected her for the Italy shows----a perfect fit in my book. They had a picture posted on facebook ( I think) of an Italian host that was going to share some of the time with her. I'm assuming that she may be a host from QVC Italy.

I haven't watched as many jewelry shows lately as I used to do because it was all resin, silicone, bronzo, etc. I do intend to watch as much of this one just because I like Antonella and her detailed descriptions. I love her "pinch" tests on the items.  Once I see that then I know that I can really wear what I'm buying.