Honored Contributor

Another problem with Shop HQ shipping

What bugs me is the shipping charge for small lightweight items.  I once got on a Chuck Clemency stack ring kick.  Almost 7.00 per tiny ring, even when ordering several.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Another problem with Shop HQ shipping

@depglass Within that $7.00 there's far more than postage.  It most likely includes warehouse costs, the cost of whatever protective wrappings are used, and do keep in mind that when you order, someone is paid to gwt to it in the warehouse, to package it for you, and even to do the processing so there's a record of your purchase and their fulfillment.

Free S&H does not exist -  somehow, someone is paying.  

Honored Contributor

Theur accountants probably assure they get a nice tax break for all those associated expenses under the guise of "the cost of doing business".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Shipping has always been high on ShopHQ. It is part of the gig and I take it into account on the price of the product. I have never had an issue with them and their shipping is fast.

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris 

yrs ago when they were ShopNBC , free shipping was frequently offered  but now under new management the shipping fees  were raised

Trusted Contributor

@MG Chris I haven't purchased from ShopHQ for several months. My last order took 10 days to receive. I really don't consider that fast. It probably depends on the particular items, just like QVC.