Super Contributor

Another customer service rave

I just had to post about this---I had ordered a coil bracelet during one of the sales about a month ago at CP.com. I got a shipping notice, deleted it and promptly forgot about it. When I got an email asking me to review it, I realized it had never come.

I emailed Lawrence to tell him it never came and because the bracelet was at such a good price and I didn't see it on the site anymore, I asked that I just be given a credit for the purchase as opposed to a refund.

Well--Lawrence wrote me right back telling me he had found 2 of the bracelets and asked if I wanted him to put one in the mail to me. And 2 days later, I have it.

Love Carolyn Pollack!

Super Contributor

Re: Another customer service rave

That's great! Was it the multi coil? I've thought about that one myself . . congrats and please let me know how you like it.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 5/1/2014 jugtown said:

That's great!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Was it the multi coil? I've thought about that one myself . . congrats and please let me know how you like it.

I managed to find a pic of it here on QVC but it's not available anymore, it's J159850, I love it, it goes with EVERYTHING!

Regular Contributor

Pistolino...CPJ customer service is second to none...congrats on your new beauty!

Honored Contributor

I have that one and love it - it goes with everything! I'm so glad everything worked out for you and they were able to get one to you! I've heard nothing but raves about their CS!