Super Contributor

Another Christmas Eve DMQ TSV

Didn't they do that last year? Don't they realize this should be done weeks before Christmas?? {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Respected Contributor

Re: Another Christmas Eve DMQ TSV

I remember them having so much gold jewelry after Christmas last year too - and I remember thinking then why didn't they have all this gold before Christmas. Dumb.

Honored Contributor

They'll be pushing Valentine's Day soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I think their reasoning behind this is they think, you've bought presents for everyone else, now it's time for something for you.

Obviously, they have not taken in to account the "one for you and one for me" philosophy of shopping{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

It's really all about making yourself feel good. Especially those who are spending this time alone. By the way what is it?

Respected Contributor

I feel like they haven't done it in at least a decade.

Esteemed Contributor

the jewelry shows right at Christmas or after...are for the women who received money or gift cards .....

Super Contributor

I don't know what the TSV is, maybe someone will post~

Super Contributor

There was a Diamonique bracelet TSV on December 24, 2013 and 2012. I don;t remember previous years...

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

Each to their own, but I don't care when the do DMQ TSV's... When all is said and done, they're still fakes. I'd love to see them do more actual gemstones.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...