Honored Contributor
Wondering what happened to her?
Regular Contributor

Another popular vendor that QVC suddenly let go. Not many good ones left unless you like costume jewelry.

Honored Contributor

I loved Ann King.  One of my all time favorite items is her Marguerite cuff.  Sadly the earrings are beautiful but they pinch like crazy.  I gave the bracelet as a graduation gift to 2 special young ladies.  That was 2002!

Also, I love her Crosses of the World charm bracelet.

I wear these bracelets often.

Ann King Sterling  & 18k Gold Crosses of the World Charm Bracelet $275 QVC 42.3g

Honored Contributor
Wish Qvc would please bring Ann K back. Agree with the comment concerning well known designer on Qvc, Costume over priced gaudy looking. Refuse paying ridiculous prices for clad gold. Please, Qvc. Thank you, For letting me vent. Mabey there's hope in the coming months.
Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, when did QVC cut her loose? 

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2

I have the bangle/cuff bracelet you have pictured.  I've always loved it.  It's heavy and the gold is prominent.

I gave one to my daughter and one to my daughter-in-law.  They still wear theirs.

Respected Contributor

Ann King has moved on to a new chapter in her life.  If you do a Google search it will enable you to find her Facebook page, and there is a link on Facebook to Ann's latest venture - Realm Jewelry.  It's a bunch of 18k vermeil and sterling silver fashion jewelry. Some of it is very pretty, and retains Ann's medieval vintage flair.  Other pieces seem, to my eye, to be pure costume-y.

I own the onyx tablet ring (J37357) that sold here many years ago, and it is one of my all time favorite pieces.  I've also managed to acquire, via eBay, some of the bead chains that were formerly sold here with pendants. They are my go-to pieces for mixing with Bixby enhancers.

I really miss the designs she sold here, too.

Respected Contributor

I never bought any of her pieces, I was tempted though... She had some nice stuff. She kept her pieces simple with well thought out designs. She was another one that truly seemed passionate about her line and did not like to cut corners with her workmanship.

-Texas Hill Country-

I also have missed Ann King as well as Echo of the Dreamer, Barry Cord and others.  It seems all is left is pretty much Carolyn Pollack, Bixby, Judith Ripka and some Jai.  I have purchased several jewelry items elsewhere because I can no longer find the selection at the Q.  I know there is more profit in items done in house (QVC label of some kind) but it may be self defeating if customers take their business to other shopping networks. I like to purchase special pieces that are fresh and exciting not same old same old and I think you need some design variety to be able to do this.

1GlassLover

Honored Contributor

I have four pair of earrings by her. They are very simple drop earrings.. A white agate pair, turquoise  pair, a lapis pair and  tigers eye.  I reach for these almost every time I look for something to wear.   They are just classic and lovely.