Honored Contributor

I owned her watch, gorgeous sterling silver, curved floral etched on the edges and the leather band had a sterling silver buckle with floral detail....  exquisite design.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Oh yeah, when did QVC cut her loose? 

Many years ago.  When she started her pieces were stunning and unusual and then sudenly they started to look different and sales were lost putting and then she was only on at night.  Eventually they cut her off and she tried to sell her jewelry online but it was pretty standard and costume rather than the beautiful silver with gold accents.

I know that she and her husband (famous jewelry designer, Steven Lagod) divorced.

Contributor

I still love and wear my Ann King pieces. They were affordable, well made, and really beautiful.  It was nice to have an alternative to the extravagant price tags and often over-the-top designs of Ripka and Bixby (though I have and love some of their stuff, too)..

Esteemed Contributor

I have her very first braclet she ever sold on QVC and I have been wearing it everyday since I got it  How many yrs I ,i don't know.. I never,ever take it off and it looks as good as it did the day I got it.  Actually I wear 2 of them!

I always joke that she is my cousin ,cause we share the same last name. <3