Valued Contributor

@newagain888888 wrote:

Ann King currently sells some of her former jewelry on eBay under the store name Ourjewels4u-2009. There are Lagos pieces as well, both new and “pre-owned” samples. Her prices are usually about half of the original retail price with best offers also considered. I’ve ordered several pieces from her and have been 100% pleased. The condition of the jewelry, the packaging, and the shipping have all been excellent. The only possible negative is that any purchase is Final Sale as she doesn’t accept returns. 

Thank you for the info! I always loved Ann King's jewelery. I searched for Ourjewels4u-2009 on ebay and it said there are no sellers by that name. I tried several different types of searches but no luck. Then I searched for the name through Google and I found the seller's ebay site. She had lots of Lagos.  

I don't understand ebay's search feature. So often items and sellers fail to appear in searches even when one is very specific.

Regular Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

@newagain888888 wrote:

Ann King currently sells some of her former jewelry on eBay under the store name Ourjewels4u-2009. There are Lagos pieces as well, both new and “pre-owned” samples. Her prices are usually about half of the original retail price with best offers also considered. I’ve ordered several pieces from her and have been 100% pleased. The condition of the jewelry, the packaging, and the shipping have all been excellent. The only possible negative is that any purchase is Final Sale as she doesn’t accept returns. 

Thank you for the info! I always loved Ann King's jewelery. I searched for Ourjewels4u-2009 on ebay and it said there are no sellers by that name. I tried several different types of searches but no luck. Then I searched for the name through Google and I found the seller's ebay site. She had lots of Lagos.  

I don't understand ebay's search feature. So often items and sellers fail to appear in searches even when one is very specific.

You’re very welcome! I hope that you’re able to find some good buys!

Valued Contributor

@newagain888888 Thanks, I check out the jewelery on the eBay on Ourjewels4u-2009. I have been looking for the right teddy bear pendant for years(I have a two teddy bear wood sculpture,and 2 steiff and three Boyd stuff bears,) this eBay site had a Lagos cavier panda bear holding a flower.It's different,just what I have been looking for.My bid was accepted and I should have it by Saturday.  The site has excellant reviews,so  I decide to order.

Thanks jwlryvr65,for my last Christmas present to me.

Regular Contributor

@GRACIE wrote:

@newagain888888 Thanks, I check out the jewelery on the eBay on Ourjewels4u-2009. I have been looking for the right teddy bear pendant for years(I have a two teddy bear wood sculpture,and 2 steiff and three Boyd stuff bears,) this eBay site had a Lagos cavier panda bear holding a flower.It's different,just what I have been looking for.My bid was accepted and I should have it by Saturday.  The site has excellant reviews,so  I decide to order.

Thanks jwlryvr65,for my last Christmas present to me!

Wow! I’m so very happy for you!! The pendant sounds beautiful and unique! I hope it will bring you much joy during this Christmas season and into the future. What a perfect present to give to yourself!

Valued Contributor

Re: Ann King Jewelry

[ Edited ]

@newagain888888 My Lagos panda pendant arrived today,it's beautiful.very detail,and substantial,and little over a inch long.It goes well with my Lagos bracelets and earring.The pendant arrive in my area on Wednesday but kept being delayed, after complaining to a Post Officer Supervisor it finally got here. That one of the reason I finish my Christmas shopping in September. UPS and the Post Office have issues this time of year,too many packages not enough people,the system is very disorganized.

Regular Contributor

@GRACIE, I  see why you love your panda pendant so much! His adorable face, the flower detail, and the Caviar beading make him very special! His whimsical, little round powderpuff tail is an added unexpected, delightful surprise. So cute!  Sorry you had the stress of postal delays, but I’m glad you finally have him and are pleased with the quality and the design. May he bring you years of happiness and good fortune!