Trusted Contributor

I just ordered me from me to me with love Dina an ankle bracelet J113024.

This is my second one, the first one, I lost it back in Athens somewhere ten years ago. So I said to myself, get one Dina for your summer!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I wear my anklet all year round.  Winter, its loose enough to wear over my socks.  If I wear snow boots or combat boots, I tuck the anklet inside my sock.  My combat boots has its own anklet.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I just ordered me from me to me with love Dina an ankle bracelet J113024.

This is my second one, the first one, I lost it back in Athens somewhere ten years ago. So I said to myself, get one Dina for your summer!

@Dinaki, we must be kindred spirits! I did the exact same thing! I ordered this exact ankle bracelet and just received it a few days ago. I love everything about it, it's perfect. I haven't worn an ankle bracelet for years and it just spoke to me. I think it said "Girl, step out of your comfort zone and do something fun and different for a change!" 😊

Gotta love those "to me, from me" self care presents! 

Trusted Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 do enjoy your new ankle bracelet in a very good health dear.

When mine will arrive and I start wearing it, I shall always remember that someone I met in QVC, in America, has the same as mine!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

Sparkling in silver you will be soon @Dinaki , that's a nice one too.  I looked at this to add to my collection but decided to pass.  I really like anklets and have many. I go through seasons though where I won't wear any, other years I will.  And in fact I did find one on etsy, it's on, I like it!

Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki , what a sweet sentiment  Enjoy your ankle bracelet when it comes, you will love it. Every time I see the sunshine reflecting off of it, I will think of you and sunny Athens Greece. 🌞

Honored Contributor

Toe ringsI love ankel bracelets, always have!  Do you wear toe rings?  Get some toe rings... Love SC