QVC Community

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Do you believe in Angels?   I do!   Last year I was sitting on the beach on Cape Cod thinking about life and looked up and saw my Guardian Angel.   It was comforting and reassuring that life is good and there is hope and love in the world.

I have been so proud of our Angel Wing Series of Jewelry here at the Q and have read many of your comments about what the Angel Wing Ring or Pendant or other piece means to you.  Many of your stories are about major events in your life, that loving person who is your Angel here on earth, or that special person that has gone on.  To me they represent all of those.

Thursday, September 22 during the 7PM Affinity Diamond show we are launching a new Angel Wing Ring.   It is very special in that the two wings form a heart and are embracing a pillow of diamonds representing that love, support, and comfort that our Angels provide us.

Please let share with me your story of your Guardian Angel.   I have included a photo of mine.

Take care, Peyton

Angel.pngAngel Wing Heart Ring.png

This ring is lovely, did Peyton design this.

Hi @sunshine 919, Thank you very much.  I worked with the merchant and the designer on this.  It is so different because of the beautiful heart on top with the feathers flowing down the shank.  Best, Peyton

Thank you Peyton for taking the time to answer.  It is a lovely ring.  You did a great job.Smiley Happy

Thank you @sunshine 919.   We are so lucky to have an expert model maker that can carve these fine details into the model.  Take care, Peyton

Regular Contributor

Peyton, I love your Angel in the clouds!

The Angel ring is lovely.  I would prefer it in 14k gold.  Any chance of that happening? Smiley Happy

QVC Community

@tammysu wrote:

Peyton, I love your Angel in the clouds!

The Angel ring is lovely.  I would prefer it in 14k gold.  Any chance of that happening? Smiley Happy

Hi @tammysu, Thank you so much.   The new Angel ring is really beautiful.   I will speak with the buyer and see if 14k is possible.   Take care, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley I know this is off-topic, but I did not want to start a new thread.  I just have to say the diamond ring -- J332933 -- is breathtaking!!!  The design is gorgeous, both sophisticated and old-world-estate at the same time.  I purchased the champagne and simply cannot wait to receive it!  Fabulous job [as usual] bringing this one to QVC!  Thank you.

QVC Community

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley I know this is off-topic, but I did not want to start a new thread.  I just have to say the diamond ring -- J332933 -- is breathtaking!!!  The design is gorgeous, both sophisticated and old-world-estate at the same time.  I purchased the champagne and simply cannot wait to receive it!  Fabulous job [as usual] bringing this one to QVC!  Thank you.

Hi @Caaareful Shopper, Thank you for the kind words.   I hope you have received it by now.   Are you happy with it?   I am so glad that we are able to find true Champagne colored diamonds.   So many of what you see in stores have a strong brownish tint.  Best, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Hi @Caaareful Shopper, Thank you for the kind words.   I hope you have received it by now.   Are you happy with it?   I am so glad that we are able to find true Champagne colored diamonds.   So many of what you see in stores have a strong brownish tint.  Best, Peyton

Not only have I received it @Peyton_Kelley but I've been wearing it every day since!  I think it's even more beautiful in person.  It's so unique, and that champagne sparkle is stunning!

QVC Community

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

Not only have I received it @Peyton_Kelley but I've been wearing it every day since!  I think it's even more beautiful in person.  It's so unique, and that champagne sparkle is stunning!

@Caaareful Shopper, I am thrilled that you received it and are wearing it every day.  Thank you so much for the kind words.  Best, Peyton