Frequent Contributor

Re: And then Came the Doublets, and the Sky Began to Shine

BGDC: What a fabulous set of gems {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}!! Wear them often, and enjoy those beauties! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Regular Contributor

Lovely photos as usual BGDC. And a great manicure!

Frequent Contributor

Hi BGDC, Enjoy your spectacular new pieces. My DH has not stopped raving about them since he saw yours. He is totally in love with them as am I. Unfortunately, they are not in our budget or he would have ordered them already! They are to die for! Enjoy and wear in the best of health and happiness!
Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, the suite looks positively gorgeous on you. There is something about the blues that just gets to me ( same with pinks and emeralds !) . You wear it all well and do an amazing job of " Ripka Sell" . Enjoy your early birthday gift. On another note, my BT heart enhancer has shipped, can't wait to get that beauty. I hope you get yours soon too.
Valued Contributor

That suite is stunning and looks wonderful on you. I would love the ring and earrings

Valued Contributor

Just gorgeous and stunning on you! Is this the same doublet as the blue monaco smaller oval ring? Do these pieces work with the JR2 blue crystal pieces?

Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Blondelle said:

Just gorgeous and stunning on you! Is this the same doublet as the blue monaco smaller oval ring? Do these pieces work with the JR2 blue crystal pieces?

YES and YES, and that is exactly what I wore them with. I had the oval monaco on the other hand (mama bear, baby bear), and two JR2 blue crystal cuffs in the mix. They are perfect together.

Valued Contributor

BGDC, thanks much for your reply! I won both pieces on Ebay and I'm so happy the ring goes with it. I won that 3 oval stone blue crystal cuff and needed something to go with it. Now I need earrings. Will look for those. Thanks again!