Trusted Contributor

Re: And Today Is Only Tuesday

Hi BGDC, I am on a self imposed Ripka diet and I have told myself I won't buy unless I absolutely love something. So far I have been tempted by the Amy cuff. I am considering the new green chalcedony earrings to complete my suite. I am passing on the TSV and the matching cuff. I have a similar cuff in solid 22k gold so this one didn't tempt me too much ! What's tempting you ? Enjoy the shows and happy shopping.
Super Contributor

Hi BGDC - there are so many tempting new pieces. I love the new rhodolite hoop earrings and the new earrings with the lapis. Also the green chalcedony earrings. I will be working on Thursday so will also miss some of the shows. What beauties are you planning on getting…Enjoy watching the shows!

Super Contributor

BGDC,

You are funny! You know I have been buying. I have been buying since they put the rose quartz pieces up!

That new amy cuff is to die for!!!

I need an intervention!

Super Contributor

Wishd - HYSTERICAL!!!!! Love it!!!

I really think that we might need a couple of benches this time; one for silver and one for gold clad. The gold pieces are wow! wow! wow, but I always stick with silver. And for those who cross over, musical benches for you!!!!!

What damage have I done already? These are your clues.

LBT

and

IOU

Done! Unless there is an OTO that is OMG, in which case I will be sending out an SOS!

Oy! I just threw in Tweety for good measure.

Regular Contributor

Save a seat for me on that bench! Already pre-ordered the TSV ring in silver and gold-clad. Also, was lucky to get the Lunchtime Special yesterday - Pear shaped Yellow DMQ ring for $56...free shipping and 4ez pays - how could I resist! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Super Contributor

So far resisting...but that new briolette dmq bracelet is calling my name. I did pick up a clearance item, the rolling status link bracelet. I couldn't pass it up for the price, ezpays and free s&h...I feel like I hit the trifecta!

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 jojo12 said:

Save a seat for me on that bench! Already pre-ordered the TSV ring in silver and gold-clad. Also, was lucky to get the Lunchtime Special yesterday - Pear shaped Yellow DMQ ring for $56...free shipping and 4ez pays - how could I resist! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hi Jojo12!

That's a beauty! Enjoy your new ring in the best of health!

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 smarty said:

So far resisting...but that new briolette dmq bracelet is calling my name. I did pick up a clearance item, the rolling status link bracelet. I couldn't pass it up for the price, ezpays and free s&h...I feel like I hit the trifecta!

Hi Smarty!

That briolette bracelet is gorgeous! If you can swing the 5 ez pays than I say go for it! I myself will put this in my wishlist until I get some of my ez pays paid off.