Regular Contributor

Hi RealtyGirl2:  I'm sorry I offended you with my mistake of "twisty rung". I have extremely bad arthritis in both hands, as well as throughout my body. Sometimes the fingers don't work as commanded. Though I do proofread my work, most of the time, I must have missed this one. Am sure it won't be my last mishap. Do hope you can get beyond the mistake. Your comment didn't particularly bother me but hope you can perhaps be a little less critical to others. 

Honored Contributor

@dodies   Only arthritis in one finger, but make a lot of mistakes. I type faster than I think...words run together, I'm not looking to check spellcheck, it's all OK.

Regular Contributor

Thanks@Shanus, for the sweet reply, ☺️

Esteemed Contributor

@dodies wrote:

Hi RealtyGirl2:  I'm sorry I offended you with my mistake of "twisty rung". I have extremely bad arthritis in both hands, as well as throughout my body. Sometimes the fingers don't work as commanded. Though I do proofread my work, most of the time, I must have missed this one. Am sure it won't be my last mishap. Do hope you can get beyond the mistake. Your comment didn't particularly bother me but hope you can perhaps be a little less critical to others. 

i have dibilitating arthritis in every joint of my body.....people don't know what the pain is like.....take care of yourself....and please continue to post......