Regular Contributor

Was wondering if anyone knows the item number for the sort of coiled, wrap-around ring Amy often wears?  It looks like maybe a combination of sterling and some gold/gold plate?  The more I see it, the more it intrigues me and I'd like to check it out, but can't find it. Thanks ahead, if anyone knows!

Respected Contributor

@dodies wrote:

Was wondering if anyone knows the item number for the sort of coiled, wrap-around ring Amy often wears?  It looks like maybe a combination of sterling and some gold/gold plate?  The more I see it, the more it intrigues me and I'd like to check it out, but can't find it. Thanks ahead, if anyone knows!

There is a thread under this forum about the ring. 
"Amy Strand's latest right-hand ring"

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Regular Contributor

Thanks, mom2four!  Story of my life!  Of course it's sold

out 😩😩😩😔😔🥵😏....

Honored Contributor

I thought it looked very pretty, but on the hand it looked too small for my taste. 

Super Contributor

@dodies wrote:

Thanks, mom2four!  Story of my life!  Of course it's sold

out 😩😩😩😔😔🥵😏....

@dodies   It's not sold out. It's not a QVC ring. It's a Tiffany HardWear two-row ring. Look on Tiffany's website.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy’s twisty rung

[ Edited ]

The other thread names the company that the originals are from. They are a little pricey but not staggeringly so. Amy said she has similar rings coming ou on Q through a collaboration between her an Q. She said the ones she was wearing are the ones that will be for sale on Q soon. Spinelli Kilcollin Is the brand they are inspired by. 

Trusted Contributor

Does no one proof read their work? "Amy's twisted rung"?

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy’s twisty rung

[ Edited ]

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

LOL

LOL  Funny,  I I figured she meant ring.  

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@RealtyGal2   I'm sure we all knew she meant ring. Last time I looked, this was not an English class. 

Honored Contributor

I think posters here may be talking about two different rings that Amy has been wearing.

The one on her right hand seems to be the Tiffany [style] ring that appears to be all silver, from Tiffany's "Hardware" line.

But the left hand ring she has been wearing with her own wedding band is Amy's newest diamonique design.  It's a halo bypass ring, available in silver or gold-plated  --  J400911.