Regular Contributor

Amy’s ringon Inspired style

I wonder if the large greenish ring that Amy is wearing on inspired style is a QVC item? Does anyone know the number?

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy’s ringon Inspired style

No but it does look to me like she isn't wearing for her engagement ring the one she used to wear that is like the one they sell (and I have) Diamonique on QVC.

Am I just looking at it the wrong way and she still wears it.....or is it different?  I just got a glimpse of it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

No but it does look to me like she isn't wearing for her engagement ring the one she used to wear that is like the one they sell (and I have) Diamonique on QVC.

Am I just looking at it the wrong way and she still wears it.....or is it different?  I just got a glimpse of it.

Hi @Annabellethecat66. Looks to me like she’s taking a break from her usual Diamonique ring w/ Black stones & is wearing the Meghan Markle copy.

Super Contributor

Loving the green ring, beautiful setting. Would love to know where to find it!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Thanks for the info.  On my TV it looks clear so I wasn't sure.  Thanks again...have a wonderful week.

Occasional Contributor

This Thursday is a diamonique and designer jewelry day.  They have been running ads periodically.  My guess is this ring will be presented that day and as usual the Q is bulding up curiousity in its' viewers.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Actually, it looks like a large costume jewelry ring as the gold is rather bright-if that is the one you are asking about.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't get a good look at the green ring but the engagement ring is the Duchess Ring. Someone asked her about it on her FB page. She ordered it immediately when it aired. It's a beautiful ring as was the other one she wore with the black diamonique. Check her FB she often answers questions about items.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't get a good look at the green ring but the engagement ring is the Duchess Ring. Someone asked her about it on her FB page. She ordered it immediately when it aired. It's a beautiful ring as was the other one she wore with the black diamonique. Check her FB she often answers questions about items.

Occasional Contributor

I believe someone asked her about the large turquoise/green ring on her Facebook page when she wore it once before. If I remember correctly, she said it was a ring she purchased at a local place and not from qvc.