Regular Contributor

Re: Amy's ""engagement"" ring - out of stock?

Very true!

Frequent Contributor

Amy presented her ring last night during her Inspired Style show... It's under yet another new item number...

<form id=""frmProductDetail"" action="" method=""post"" name=""frmProductDetail"">
J323429
</form>
Regular Contributor

Yes, she featured it on her In Style show last night. Talked about her engagement to Steve and how this ring came to be part of her wedding ring set and its deep meaning to her. As usual she was charming and quite endearing. The ring is certainly a classic timeless style.

Honored Contributor

It is in stock under the number that teach posted! Yes, I enjoy my Diamonique immensely. And I consider myself to be very tough on my rings. My engagement diamond prongs were not done by the last jeweler properly, and I'm afraid I'm going to lose the stone. Long story, but more is going to need to be done to "stabilize" it. So, when we go out, the Diamonique goes too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I love DMQ rings, but I would caution about using hand sanitizer with a silver or epiphany ring. Over time the alcohol will affect the band and it will dull and possibly tarnish. Some won't care, as this is their alternate ring and they would rather it be messed up than their real diamond ring. But others will be upset, so I wanted to mention it.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the updated comments with the new item #! Thanks also for the info re: hand sanitizer, though this would be my alternate ring...so no big deal. I'm glad so many of you like the ring. I'm excited to get it now!

Thanks again!

Ophelia

Contributor

There are also a pendant and earrings now that make that ring into one piece of a set.

J288903 and j288904.

Regular Contributor

Thanks! I'll check those out.

Just ordered my ring and am soooo excited to get it!

Contributor

I have had this ring for over 2 years now and I love it! I think the glass-like center stone is just the nature of the cut like some other posters have said. I wear mine with my real diamond eternity band, or else I wear it with J297706. I wear it almost everyday and have had no trouble with it! Hope you love yours, too!
Regular Contributor

Thanks, summerspast! I'm so glad you love yours!