Honored Contributor

The one with the black halo.  I actually bought that ring a few years ago and sent it back.  It was just too small in scale for me.  Now I'm sorry, of course.  All I need is a half way decent sale price of some sort and I am buying again.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This one-J276996?

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at Fri, May 15, 2020-2.05.03 PM.png

I've had my eye on this ring for a LOOOOOONG time.  I always miss the FREE s&h.  confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I have this ring ... and I LOVE  it ....

Frequent Contributor

I've had Amy's original ring for 7 or 8 years. It has the prongs for the black stones done in Epiphany. Several years later they changed the prongs to black. It's my favorite ring to wear. When I first got it, I thought it was such a large stone! But, I wore it as a "fun" ring. What I didn't expect was the amount of attention and compliments that I would receive nearly every time I wore it. Everyone from store clerks to medical receptionists to family and friends continually commented on how beautiful the ring was. The black halo seems to visually decrease the size of the stone. The ascher cut is very well done. The whole design and scale of the ring just works! In addition, it's very comfortable to wear!

Honored Contributor

I had that ring and I loved it.  Unfortunately, I lost one of the side stones and had to send it back.  As I've said about a million times, it was my favorite of all of Amy's DMQ engagement rings.