Super Contributor

I just caught the end of Amy's shift and noticed she was wearing a different engagement ring with her wedding band, not the diamonique ring she usually wears.  Did she mention anything about it?  It had quite a large center stone with smaller side stones...gorgeous!

Wonder if it's the real deal or a different diamonique ring??

Honored Contributor

Of course I don't know what her financial situation is, but she did mention her husband stays home with the kids. Granted she makes a 6 figure salary, but I have a feeling she would not spend it on a new diamond ring. I bet it's Diamonique.

Honored Contributor

When QVC introduced the exact replica of Meghan Markle's engagement ring, Erin Moseley (the diamoinique representative) said that Amy saw the ring and said she bought it the moment she saw it.  I saw some of Amy's show today and it looks exactly like that new diamonique Meghan engagement ring.  

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Of course I don't know what her financial situation is, but she did mention her husband stays home with the kids. Granted she makes a 6 figure salary, but I have a feeling she would not spend it on a new diamond ring. I bet it's Diamonique.

@blackhole99 ..... wow a 6 figure salary .... if this is true she is soooooooo overpaid ..... you can’t even understand what she is saying sometimes ... I change the channel when she is on🙃

Super Contributor

Re: Amy's Stran's New Ring

[ Edited ]

I like Amy.  I think she is adorable and does a fantastic job.  I like her style and her personality!!   I don't care how much she makes.  They all make that much.  That's a lot of talking and sales!!!

Occasional Contributor

Amy’s husband may also oversee his (their) investments.

Honored Contributor

@Reva wrote:

I just caught the end of Amy's shift and noticed she was wearing a different engagement ring with her wedding band, not the diamonique ring she usually wears.  Did she mention anything about it?  It had quite a large center stone with smaller side stones...gorgeous!

Wonder if it's the real deal or a different diamonique ring??

@Reva  Maybe so many women have purchased and wear her diamonique ring w/ the black stones, it was no longer unique. She may have felt a need to switch it out. Real or Diamonique? She may mention it on another show...if she slows down so I can catch it. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

When QVC introduced the exact replica of Meghan Markle's engagement ring, Erin Moseley (the diamoinique representative) said that Amy saw the ring and said she bought it the moment she saw it.  I saw some of Amy's show today and it looks exactly like that new diamonique Meghan engagement ring.  

@Caaareful Shopper .. would you happen to know the item number for the replica of Meghan Markle's engagement ring?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Yes @Boehm Collector, it’s J354485.

The video up for it has Racheal and Erin presenting it.  I was hoping they would have kept the earlier video when it was first presented, with Mary Beth and Erin.  That’s the one where Erin mentioned Amy saw it and rushed to buy it. The reviews look good too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes @Boehm Collector, it’s J354485.

The video up for it has Racheal and Erin presenting it.  I was hoping they would have kept the earlier video when it was first presented, with Mary Beth and Erin.  That’s the one where Erin mentioned Amy saw it and rushed to buy it. The reviews look good too.

Thanks for the info @Caaareful Shopper!