Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

When QVC introduced the exact replica of Meghan Markle's engagement ring, Erin Moseley (the diamoinique representative) said that Amy saw the ring and said she bought it the moment she saw it.  I saw some of Amy's show today and it looks exactly like that new diamonique Meghan engagement ring.  

@Caaareful Shopper Yes, I saw her ring up close tonite on Inspired Style. That’s the same ring.

ANY BODY KNOW?

Super Contributor

@Boehm Collector

Amy is not wearing the Meghan ring. I ordered that ring and immediately returned it. Much smaller and quite cheap looking. Amy's ring is much bigger and more beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy's Stran's New Ring

[ Edited ]

@Barb114 wrote:

@Boehm Collector

Amy is not wearing the Meghan ring. I ordered that ring and immediately returned it. Much smaller and quite cheap looking. Amy's ring is much bigger and more beautiful.

@Barb114  Different companies have copied that ring in CZs. Neiman’s had a copy with a more substantial setting than the diamonique version. Of course, it was also more $. Amy may have purchased a better copy.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

New Contributor

Wow.  That's kind of  mean!

Super Contributor

Amy is an awesome host and btw, a six figure salary is assumed for the hosts.  The top hosts make several hundred thousand dollars and well deserve it.  Also, just getting to $100k isn’t that unusual in the world these days with a solid job, not to mention isn’t a ton of money to raise an entire family on, so not sure why you are making it seem like six figures is such a big deal.  I’m sure Amy earns significantly more than that.

Honored Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

Amy is an awesome host and btw, a six figure salary is assumed for the hosts.  The top hosts make several hundred thousand dollars and well deserve it.  Also, just getting to $100k isn’t that unusual in the world these days with a solid job, not to mention isn’t a ton of money to raise an entire family on, so not sure why you are making it seem like six figures is such a big deal.  I’m sure Amy earns significantly more than that.

@minimalistWF  Her paychecks are published somewhere?

Honored Contributor

@dancing 522queen wrote:

I HEARD THE SAME THING SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE NEW RING THAT RESEMBLES MEGHAN'S #J3533404  ON CLEARANCE NOW FOR $94.96.  IN WHITE GOLD TO MATCH HER DIAMOND WEDD. BAND.

@dancing 522queen Amy’s mentioned that her diamond band is platinum.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

NOT TALKING ABOUT HER DIAMOND PLATINUM WEDD. BAND, BUT THE 3 STONE ENGAGEMENT RING  THAT RESEMBLES MEGHAN'S RING, SHE IS WEARING WITH HER DIAMOND BAND.  AMY USE TO WEAR A DIAMONIQUE ENGAGEMENT RING WITH HER BAND, WHICH I TOO HAVE AND SOMETIMES WEAR WITH MY DIAMOND BAND, SHE ALWAYS WOULD SAY WHY SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON DIAMONDS WHEN THERE IS DIAMONIQUE......