Honored Contributor

Re: Amy’s Diamonique Sapphire Ring

No one seems to know what ring she had on in one of her fashion shows. All we know is that it was a big 'sapphire' stone. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   We don't know the item #, it is probably a different one from her "AMY RING" since doesn't look to be the cushion cut that came in clear, pink and yellow...maybe sapphire, but that sold out quickly.

Beats me why they don't understand supply and demand and have more stock of the most popular color....the sapphire.

Valued Contributor

I think i heard her say it was one of those "coming soon" situations. April comes to mind.
Honored Contributor

I only did a couple Q Checks last night, but I did catch a glimpse of "the ring," it was a distance shot and it is definitely blue.  Seems to be a round?  Never have I been sucked into one of these advance promotions, I usually ignore them.  Knowing my luck it will sell out before I get a chance to order it.  

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  and others: There's this Friends and Family thing going on with "deals" only available for short periods of time. I'm not falling for the having to watch 24 hrs. to catch one.

Yes the ring was shown at 1AM...a crazy time to introduce something. They also showed other Diamonique rings (Amy's Ring) in clear, pink, yellow and the sapphire...all different cuts. IMHO, seeing the sapphire ring closer, it doesn't look real to me. A real sapphire would be close to that color...a gem quality sapphire stone. Few could afford a stone, gem quallity, that size to wear around the town. It'd be in a stronger, more heavy setting on a very wealthy woman only worn on special occasions. I'm staying with my clear Amy's Ring. I wear Diamomique to mimmick real jewelry (diamonds or gems). I'm personally not drawn to the colored stones they're using...mosaics, tied dyed, etc. That's "fun jewelry". 

Esteemed Contributor

What happened to all the other choices? I only see the blue one.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54   If you search Amy's Ring, the others come up.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

What happened to all the other choices? I only see the blue one.

@Effie54 

The other rings are listed under different item numbers. Search Amy Stran Ring and you'll seen them there.

Honored Contributor

This Big Deal's center stones are 7 and 8 carats.  No thank you.