Occasional Contributor

Amy’s Diamonique Sapphire Ring

Is this the previous Amy ring or new and coming?
Occasional Contributor

Re: Amy’s Diamonique Sapphire Ring

Esteemed Contributor

How about a little more information? Did you see this ring? We don't all watch live QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

Amy is wearing it tonight (Monda) on her wedding ring finger with her wedding band. You can tell that it's blue, but not much else.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I beileve that the round diamonique sapphire ring that Amy is wearing tonight Monday March 8 on Fashions Night Inn is part of the new collection that will be available sometime in April.

I have her celebration large cushion ring in sapphire, pink, and yellow with the clear side trillions cuts on each side. My favorite is the sapphire but I love them all Hope this information helps all of us Diamonique Divas-enjoy!. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @BLING . I'm jsut now watching last night's show and that sapphire ring was WHOA!!! I was wondering, too where it was and if available. I'm sure it will sell out within minutes of being presented. 

I also have the clear AMY RING and love it.

Honored Contributor

I was going to ask last nite, but thought I'll just wait until morning and I'm sure someone else noticed it, also.  You can actually see it is BLUE, something missing from a lot of real sapphires.  Yet it doesn't look fake.  I have high hopes.  

Frequent Contributor

You're welcome! I also sent a post to Erin on fb about Amy's new sapphire ring. She suggested that we keep tuning into Amy's show or tape them as Amy maybe giving more sneak peaks of her ring, etc. Erin also said to keep on watching Erin's ears which leads me to believe that there are new earrings in the collection as well.

Guess we all need to quick to the phone or QVC.com so we don't miss what we want! Good luck to both of us!  

Honored Contributor

I find it strange that they say jewelry isn't doing all that well on the Q, yet when we ask for additional information on something they won't give it.  Just a bunch of cryptic messages.  "Keep watching....", "Look at my ears....".

Please just spit it out, Q.  You don't have my attention all that long...

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

How about a little more information? Did you see this ring? We don't all watch live QVC!

@jannabelle1   In the few glimpses of the ring while her hand touched items being shown, it appears to be a 3 stone ring (huge) with the "sapphire" stone in the middle. I couldn't tell the shape of the sapphire.