Honored Contributor

Re: Amy’s Diamonique Sapphire Ring

@BLING wrote:

You're welcome! I also sent a post to Erin on fb about Amy's new sapphire ring. She suggested that we keep tuning into Amy's show or tape them as Amy maybe giving more sneak peaks of her ring, etc. Erin also said to keep on watching Erin's ears which leads me to believe that there are new earrings in the collection as well.

Guess we all need to quick to the phone or QVC.com so we don't miss what we want! Good luck to both of us!  

@BLING   I find these teasers ridiculous. I'm not watching QVC 24/7 for maybe a 2 second glimpse of a ring or earrings...NOT available yet. Either you want to sell merchandise, answer the requests, make items available when you wear them or not. I think that's a little sneaky way to get folks to watch EVERY Amy show. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you Shanus. These teasers get to be tiring. Sadly to say but happy to say I have been a Diamonique gal since it was first presented back in the Kathy Levine days. So I'm always watching, makes me happy because I know that I can't afford real diamonds and the new collections always catch my attention. To each their own as they say.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@jannabelle1 wrote:

How about a little more information? Did you see this ring? We don't all watch live QVC!

@jannabelle1   In the few glimpses of the ring while her hand touched items being shown, it appears to be a 3 stone ring (huge) with the "sapphire" stone in the middle. I couldn't tell the shape of the sapphire.

The large center sapphire stone was a round cut, no halo and it had clear side stones.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Thanks @BLING . I'm jsut now watching last night's show and that sapphire ring was WHOA!!! I was wondering, too where it was and if available. I'm sure it will sell out within minutes of being presented. 

I also have the clear AMY RING and love it.

I too have the clear Amy Diamonique ring (in round) and its gorgeous. Now I have to have the sapphire! 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@jannabelle1 wrote:

How about a little more information? Did you see this ring? We don't all watch live QVC!

@jannabelle1   In the few glimpses of the ring while her hand touched items being shown, it appears to be a 3 stone ring (huge) with the "sapphire" stone in the middle. I couldn't tell the shape of the sapphire.

The large center sapphire stone was a round cut, no halo and it had clear side stones.

@SilleeMee   I went back to Monday night to see what all the hoopla was about.  It looks to me to be an oval sapphire with clear trilliants on each side.  The ring was rolling on her finger so it was hard to see.  I only watched one video - the Breezies bra.  It isn't my cup of tea, but I am sure many would love it!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Amy and Diamonique are on a big kick to copy Harry Winston's jewelry. I expect we'll see some huge pieces. Hmmmm, now where will be going to wear them?

Honored Contributor

DH is around at night so my Monday night fashion show is watched during commercials.  That's still quite a bit of air time.  I agree with Shanus, these sneak peeks are frustrating.  That is perhaps a way to create demand, but if that demand can't be filled you are going to have some mad customers.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

DH is around at night so my Monday night fashion show is watched during commercials.  That's still quite a bit of air time.  I agree with Shanus, these sneak peeks are frustrating.  That is perhaps a way to create demand, but if that demand can't be filled you are going to have some mad customers.  

@depglass   Many sizes are usually sold out before the presentation because it appears online first. I'm not checking every day to see if the new ring is there. I'll just not purchase. ***Same gripe I have with presales on TSVs.

Honored Contributor

Since I'm on here most mornings I will check.  What is the search term?  Amy's ring just brings up the black halo one, which I already own.  I've yet to purchase a decent sapphire, real or CZ, which I'm happy with.  

Honored Contributor

"?"  What is the item number.  Just curious.  First I head of this.