Occasional Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's right-hand ring

Thank you, everyone, for your kind replies!  Spinelli Kilcollin rings are, indeed, incredibly expensive.  I hope what will be presented on the Q will be a copycat version.  They are gorgeous and very unusual rings.  Looking forward to it.  Thanks again!

Frequent Contributor

Erin, the Diamonique rep, posted a pic of the rings - it will be on Fashion’s Night In on Monday. The item number is: J371865. You can’t buy it now - Erin passed along the item number so we would be prepared!
Honored Contributor

@BrookShop200 wrote:
Erin, the Diamonique rep, posted a pic of the rings - it will be on Fashion’s Night In on Monday. The item number is: J371865. You can’t buy it now - Erin passed along the item number so we would be prepared!

It's sold out; I hope they saved some for a presentation.  Any info on when it was supposed to be presented?

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon From @BrookShop200 's post, it sounds like tomorrow during the Fashion's Night In program 7-10 PM EST.  They haven't posted the item for sale yet.  They may wait until just before the show starts so that it doesn't sell out early.

Respected Contributor

Here's the pic of the ring:

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 9.05.50 AM.png

Respected Contributor

078ABA03-BF1D-4465-9F45-AE4F62EE6007.jpeg

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

not being snaky but why don't you go to her Facebook page and ask? (if you haven't already figured it out)

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I hope they're better than the HUGE Diamonique Amy rings she had in April. 

That brings up a point that I've been thinking about for a while: who thinks they're fooling (if that's what they're trying to do) anyone when they're wearing a HUGE fake ring? A smallish to medium size--yes; a big rock, probably not.

Several years ago I bought a fake engagement ring to replace at Penney's to replace the real one which I'd lost; it cost about $200. One of my friends couldn't believe it was fake, because it was medium-sized and very sparklie. I had fun admitting to her it was fake, and we had a good laugh together.

Super Contributor

I like DMQ. You can't buy everything, trying different shapes and sizes is great. Her TSV was good. 

It is kind of hard to fake Tiffany or Cartier or you name it. It might look similar but once you touch it or see close up it is different.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo @mom2four0418 Thank you!

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~