Occasional Contributor

Hi, All!  Have you noticed the rings Amy wears on her RIGHT hand?  They are bands that appear to be connected with rings.  They look sort of David Yurman-ish. Does anyone know about the rings?  I am not referring to the wedding rings she wears. These rings are on her right hand.  I would appreciate your help.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's right-hand ring

Spinelli Kilcollin is the brand......they're pricey!

Honored Contributor

If they are the one's I'm thinking of they were or are going to be presented.  

I remember someone talking about them.  They can either be hooked together or can be worn without the piece of metal that keeps them together.

I wish I could remember who was presenting them.

Frequent Contributor

@annabellethecat wrote:

If they are the one's I'm thinking of they were or are going to be presented.  

I remember someone talking about them.  They can either be hooked together or can be worn without the piece of metal that keeps them together.

I wish I could remember who was presenting them.

Google the brand I referred to above and see if this is the ring.....there are many different styles with and without diamonds and different colors of gold!

Respected Contributor

@Newlife I heard her mention the ring earlier this week.  I think she said it is one of her collaberations and will be available sometime in June.

Super Contributor

Ditto....she said what she was wearing was not the expensive designer one, but would be debuting on the Q in a week or so.   I forget the exact date she said.  

Super Contributor

@Linmo 

Ditto....she said what she was wearing was not the expensive designer one, but would be debuting on the Q in a week or so.   I forget the exact date she said.  

Respected Contributor

@Newlife thanks for posting about the rings. I missed seeing them and am now curious.  Will check these out

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

Spinelli Kilcollin is the brand......they're pricey!

@Lvqfan  I went to their website and the rings are so beautiful.  The one I loved was only $6,000.00!  Of course it had gold and diamonds.  Enjoyed dreaming though. 

Respected Contributor

I hope they're better than the HUGE Diamonique Amy rings she had in April.