Frequent Contributor

Amy Stran's new Oval Ring and Wedding Band!

For those who have been wondering when Amy's new ring would be released and on-air, like ME. She announced on her fb page that her new rings are in Diamonique and she will unveil both the engagement ring and wedding band on Monday, May 11. I would imagine this would be scripted into the PM Style show 7-10 pm so tune in if you're interested. I certainly will be!! Happy belated Mother's Day to all you mamas out there, time to treat yourself!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's new Oval Ring and Wedding Band!

I just saw that both rings are available to order online this morning. Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BLING @teachgrd3   Do you have the item #.? Been seeing her wear it for so long, would like to see the real deal. 

Super Contributor

Just go to the webpage type in Diamonique New arrivals and it will show up.
Honored Contributor

J366418
Diamonique 100 Facet "The Amy" Band Ring Platinum Clad

$48.98

Diamonique 100 Facet "The Amy" Band Ring Platinum Clad - J366418

J366417
Diamonique 100 Facet 4 cttw "The Amy" Ring, Platinum Clad

$59.98

Diamonique 100 Facet 4 cttw "The Amy" Ring, Platinum Clad - J366417

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique   Thanks, I ordered the eternity band to wear alone when I don't want to wear my wedding rings. The oval ring is over 8 cts. These recent designs are huge!

Respected Contributor

I've admired her set.  Wearing a size 4, the solitaire would not be proportionable for me.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pommom wrote:

I've admired her set.  Wearing a size 4, the solitaire would not be proportionable for me.

@pommom   That's how I feel. I purchase Diamonique to resemble something I'd wear...look real in size, in proportion for me and what I have. I don't understand why the oval is twice the size of the other cuts. 

Frequent Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@pommom wrote:

@pommom   That's how I feel. I purchase Diamonique to resemble something I'd wear...look real in size, in proportion for me and what I have. I don't understand why the oval is twice the size of the other cuts. 

I get that and respect that because everyone has their tastes and opinions unique to them. That said I and many others love the big beautiful rings. Just my take on it like Amy and Courtney who have designed rings most always say it's their "Dream Ring" what they would love to have and wear "IF" money were no object. I LOVED both rings and have already placed my order. I couldn't care less what anybody else thinks. If I find it beautiful and I love it that's the only opinion that matters to me. There are many rings on the Q with smaller carat weights I see something for everybody.