Frequent Contributor

Re: Amy Stran right hand ring

I don't think Amy's right hand ring is available now but will be soon according to Diamononique Erin Moseley. Not sure when soon means...sorry.

I do see that Amy has a Diamonqiue show on Tuesday June 1 at 1pm so it's possible her new ring may be revealed then. Fingers crossed.

Lastly, if you see any Diamonique jewelry pieces on any of the hosts that you may be interested in. Feel free to message Erin Moseley on facebook for the information-item #, price, etc. She is wonderful to always reply and is happy to help us Diamonique Divas however she can.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen anyone describe the ring here.  But if it's the ring with the little small rings around it, Amy said it will be available Memorial Day -- Monday the 31st.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Resizing platinum or rhodium clad:  No one is looking at the palm of your hand and only you will see that stripe where the plating is missing.  If you really love that particuar ring and wear it a lot, I think it is worth doing.  

Frequent Contributor

Yes you are correct.

Amy announced that her new right hand ring with the circles/rings around it will be available on Monday May 31 during her FNI show.

You can catch her live video of her latest unboxing announcement.

It's coming ladies....it's coming! Yeah for all of us!!!

Honored Contributor

@BLING wrote:

Yes you are correct.

Amy announced that her new right hand ring with the circles/rings around it will be available on Monday May 31 during her FNI show.

You can catch her live video of her latest unboxing announcement.

It's coming ladies....it's coming! Yeah for all of us!!!

@BLING   I'm betting that with the "preview and tease" and all the hype, it will sell out within minutes. They never make enough inventory when it's a special item that we're interested in after seeing it.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone have a photo of this ring?  I did not see it on-air.