Respected Contributor

American West with Jill & Carolyn..

[ Edited ]

Enjoyed yesterday's and today's shows with Jill & Carolyn~their friendship and the way they bounce off each other is fun and authentic. The nicest assortment of beautiful, and coordinating pieces in these two shows, I've seen in a while...not really in the market now, but certainly tempted...yet it would be hard to pick. I would love to see them do more shows together in the future. Anybody else enjoying these shows and buying anything?

Honored Contributor

Re: American West with Jill & Carolyn..

If I recall correctly, they used to be paired together quite often.  Then, for some unknown reason, that pairing seemed to go by the wayside.  I always liked them together.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

If I recall correctly, they used to be paired together quite often.  Then, for some unknown reason, that pairing seemed to go by the wayside.  I always liked them together.

I agree.....they were always together years back...and then

it seemed never co-hosting....i must say i enjoy Carolyn with other hosts better

Trusted Contributor

There was too much loud laughing and giggling for me from these two.  I like watching the shows but for some reason they were just being too loud for me.