Occasional Contributor

Re: American West jewelry shows = 5/25-5/26

I noticed the discounts this morning.  I ordered the American West SS Patriotic Gemstone Cuff and matching ring yesterday.  This morning both are discounted for a total of $24.34.  If you call Customer Service, be prepared to wait.  From the time I dialed the number until we hung up the phone, it was 32 minutes and 20 seconds.  I should see my discounts in 3 business days.

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz - QVC almost always offers discounts across its jewelry collection during events like the one today; unfortunately, I do not think this is any kind of "sign" that the prices overall will drop, especially when gold and silver prices remain high.

@Steelers24 - Welcome to the forums! Those patriotic pieces are lovely; I had the cuff in my Wish List, and seeing its price drop was actually what made me check for other discounts around the website. If you don't want to wait to speak to customer service, you can always send a request to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for assistance—they are really responsive and trained to provide top-tier service.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

Just FYI: If you bought anything during these shows (that wasn't a One Time Only), you might want to check the current product listings—virtually all jewelry items just had significant discounts applied with the start of the Joy of Jewelry day, so you might be able to request a refund of the difference if applicable.

And if you waited to buy, now is your chance to pick up some lovelies on sale!  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc 

Deepest thanks. Never occurred to me that a southwest sterling piece would be discounted on a diamond-diamonique-gold jewelry day.

I'm a teacher. My rainbow cuff bracelet is now $50 cheaper!

Post script: Within 5 minutes of the email request, the price was adjusted. Love the QVC Social Team.

Occasional Contributor

@loriqvc - Thank you ... and thank you for the email address.  I also ordered the American West Sterling Santa Fe Sunrise Gemstone Ring.  I just noticed that the price is lower than it was when I placed my order.  I will definitely be sending an email to get my discount.  Thanks again!

Super Contributor

I am curious how bee would look like. All three choices for the ring were beautiful, it was hard to choose.