Respected Contributor

Re: American West jewelry shows = 5/25-5/26

@loriqvc 

Your collection is undoubtedly full of color and happiness.

Not wearing necklaces these days, but AM wearing the rings and bracelets (also have Navajo and some Zuni, so blend them). Probably because I am working from home (teaching university courses online) and I see my hands constantly on the computer!

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 6.20.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 1.04.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 12.37.48 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE: The American West Facebook page is now promoting the fact that Carolyn's visit will feature *50 new items* over the three shows! Smiley Surprised

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Anyone ordering the critter enhancers? I can't decide between the butterfly or the dragonfly. I have one of her rhodonite dragonfly spirit enhancers, but I love the new ones.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the bird. I had trouble deciding among the bird, the dragonfly and the owl. I have a couple of dragonfly pieces,a couple of owls (not AW) but the bird just sang to me. (sorry!)

I hope I get a nice piece of sodalite.

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrel Lover - The bee is the one sitting in my cart while I try to decide if he should fly home to me—I wish you luck with your decision!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I still can't decide. I own the rhodonite dragonfly, the owl, and the doe. AW critters are so cute and elicit a lot of comments. I love the bird and the coyote, which is on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

I bought the sodalite bird when it first came out - it's fabulous.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

It's a nice line but too big and heavy for me. I do like the bright colors.

I discovered Black Hills gold jewelry a few years ago when I was in--you guessed it!--Rapid City So. Dakota, and I love it. A little pricey but well worth it. I  just bought a pair of earrings that are cut so beautifully -- almost like diamond cut -- that they sparkle and shine. With a pair of tiny little Diamonique stud earrings for my 2nd hole, they make me feel like a million dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI: If you bought anything during these shows (that wasn't a One Time Only), you might want to check the current product listings—virtually all jewelry items just had significant discounts applied with the start of the Joy of Jewelry day, so you might be able to request a refund of the difference if applicable.

And if you waited to buy, now is your chance to pick up some lovelies on sale!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc :  Thanx for heads up on jewelry discounts.  Boy! they went whole hog with price cutsv(seems like more than usual).  My question is "why now?" .  Maybe Q wants to keep less stock on hand and maybe they figured out that there is a storage cost to keeping stuff on hand (with no additional discounts s).  We'll know they've changed it they start offering earlier and deeper discounts across the board.